Had a bunch of these asshats surround me the other day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a bunch of these asshats surround me the other day.

Dangerous trick ends in failure (video) - ItemFix

Can't say I'm sad to see this happen after the way they treat traffic. Me and a dozen or so others driving on the NJT, doing 65-70 MPH when a good 50 or more of these idiots enter via an onramp, no regard for other traffic whatsoever, one guy slows in front of me to the point I was about 3' from hitting him. On the inside I wish I had but who needs the legal case and without a dash cam I'd be wrong unless other witnesses stopped.
    Last edited by LFBB; 06-07-2022, 06:55 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Stupid human tricks, Darwin strikes again!

Comment

When my wife was in labour we got surrounded by these idiots at the last intersection before the hospital. It was going to be a run through the middle of them or deliver the baby in the car type scenario. I sure am happy they left pretty quickly

Comment

• Sans Peur
        Sans Peur commented
        Editing a comment
        I drive an F350. My wife need to get to the hospital and they get in the way doing stupid shit,,,,

I guess I will see them.when the ambulances drag their sorry asses in.

Pull your concealed carry weapon out of the glove box and show it to them!

Comment

• SeaCat22
        SeaCat22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unlawful display or brandishing a weapon in a manner which induces fear. Not legal.

• Parker Yacht
        Parker Yacht commented
        Editing a comment
        SeaCat22, isn't that what THEY are doing?

• SeaCat22
        SeaCat22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea. But they always prosecute the retaliation more severely than the aggression...sad to say.
        It’s a backwards upside down world.

Lmao! I love seeing that shit
      2003 Proline 23 sport
      1999 legacy Sea Era 230
      2005 Bayliner 175 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
        Pull your concealed carry weapon out of the glove box and show it to them!
        So who do you think they will believe? I'm a kind old fellow that was just minding his own business.

Comment

• Sans Peur
          Sans Peur commented
          Editing a comment
          Problem is most have a gopro running to video their stupid antics. You would surely be on the news that evening and they would be the poor victim.
      Working...
      X