Let me guess?

And Wick?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Get a heaping’ dose of melamine with that imported Chinese formula.
    2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Just stupid, what did people do prior to baby formula? They used goats milk or other home made recipes. I should add there's no shortage of it at the southern border.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• blaster
        blaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Apple sauce was a popular option during the depression.

Asked my wife and she said depends on hold the child is. Under 6 months lots of other options, moms just need to figure it out.
      Andrew Munao Jr
      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
      888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

• Ol Mucky
        Ol Mucky commented
        Editing a comment
        If only god created a mechanism for a human female to feed her offspring while they were baby’s.

• bluewaterposer
        bluewaterposer commented
        Editing a comment
        Ouch! That's what Boobies are for! Duh!

Funny this should come up, pre Covid, our supermarkets were being "ransacked" by Chinese people buying all the tins of baby formula and sending it overseas, in the end, supermarkets put a two tin limit on it, but they just kept coming back a dozen times to get the amount needed to send. No idea why or if it's that hard to get in China, but, it was a big deal, there would be families with a trolley each, full of baby formula....why?

Comment

Last night on Fox news, a reporter was showing PALLETS full of baby formula being shipped to the staging areas for illegal aliens coming into the US across the border. Even better, the reporter was threatened with arrest unless they stopped filming!

Guess that's just more products that US Citizens won't get ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
          Last night on Fox news, a reporter was showing PALLETS full of baby formula being shipped to the staging areas for illegal aliens coming into the US across the border. Even better, the reporter was threatened with arrest unless they stopped filming!

Guess that's just more products that US Citizens won't get ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
          I'd have to file a ;lawsuit for being deprived my right to free press a constitutionally protected right.
          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

I'd have to file a ;lawsuit for being deprived my right to free press a constitutionally protected right.
            why doesn’t everyone just do what Bett Midler said, “ just breast feed”

Comment

Originally posted by Still Learning View Post

why doesn’t everyone just do what Bett Midler said, “ just breast feed”
              Not every mum can produce enough milk or any milk, then you have to remember that today many woman work full time plus a commute to and from the job, that's a lot of breast milk to pump and store on the daily.

Comment

Speaking of this.
              They are worried about horsing the baby formula and putting limits on purchases.
              They aren't worried about that on ammo.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Posted this in another thread………….so sad we are punishing our own children for the sake of illegals.
                I’m not saying don’t help all children but why do our American born children take a backseat to those trying to enter country the wrong way?

Click image for larger version

Name:	02E34091-44E7-4A07-8775-B762D383542E.png
Views:	61
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	159655

2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
                Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
                  Posted this in another thread………….so sad we are punishing our own children for the sake of illegals.
                  I’m not saying don’t help all children but why do our American born children take a backseat to those trying to enter country the wrong way?

Click image for larger version

Name:	02E34091-44E7-4A07-8775-B762D383542E.png
Views:	61
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	159655
                  Because we're all hypnotized by the fascinating stories on the right hand side of your picture.

Comment

Babies have been successfully raised for millennia with "formula". BOOBS!

Comment

Working...
                    X