Price fixing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price fixing.

Driving accross Floridihhh and most gas is $4.49 cash. At ALL stations.
    Which the neglect to tell you.
    Pretty sure that's illigal. The not telling you cash or credit pricen
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

4.75 for 89 this morning at the Murphy station...FJB and all his mismanaging minions. 68.50 for 14 gallons!!
    Last edited by jmike; 05-13-2022, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Any chance they are all owned by the same company? Proving they fixed their prices won't be easy.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Gas is 10 cents higher here than neighboring cities. Everyone here has the same price. Story I hear is that the big guy controls the price by what he sells for. If anyone else tries to sell cheaper ,the big guy can afford to sell cheap enough, and even lose money, driving the little guy out of business. So everybody just sets their price at what the big guy sells for.
        Not really a conspiracy in the sense of being illegal because they just do it and there is no collusion as far as an agreement being discussed . They just do it.

Comment

Paid $4.15 on way back from beach yesterday
          Cheapest I’d seen and anywhere from $4.15 to $4.39
          2021 Blackwood, twin 300 Mercs
          Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

I’m afraid to see how much today.
            seems every 3 days it goes up .10-.20

Comment

Just paid $6.00 for diesel yesterday after work. Frustrating that the pump shuts off at $100.00 when using my debit card. That works out to less than 17 gallons. My F250 has a 42 gallon tank. I usually try to fill up when I get to half a tank. So I either just get the $100.00 worth and not top of the tank or run my card again. 😞
              95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
              Seaford, De
              Curtis

Comment

motor oil
                Last fall winterizing, 25/40 syn was $10.00 qt. Spring recomission $13.75
                gear lube $15.00, spring $ 19.00 qt.

Comment

Working...
                X