Hunter harassment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter harassment?

You guys ever heard of such a law? I really don't know who is right or wrong on this one, what do you say? Old guy seems peaceful enough, not sure if the hunters have a case.

https://youtu.be/eP0VTAK7Vxk
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

That's a tough one. Who has more rights, the fisherman or the hunter?

Comment

Not enough detail to make a call. Did the fisherman drift or drive near decoys? Who was set up first?
      Self entitlement at play.

Comment

Seems like the hunters were the aggressors, they claim they didn't want to shoot him, but there is houses there also, plus they know/knew he was there, I doubt they would "accidentally" shoot him given they can clearly see him.

Comment

We've only seen what the fisherman wants seen. Local customs may be at play. This is probably not what the anti-harassment laws were written for.

Comment

Don't take a fishing pole to a gun fight.
            The hunter could have approached it differently.
            And, there was no fish, so move on.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

It's a public resource, learn to share it courteously and mind your own business. Otherwise there's not much enjoyment nor the peaceful relaxation I'm out there looking for.

That scenario happens frequently here on the river. Sometimes I'm the hunter, sometimes the fisherman. I've never seen a reason for it to turn in to a confrontation. However people being as they are these days, I'm sure it happens.
              Bob

S Central PA

Comment

I’m going to say it’s fisherman harassment from the video

the hunters (just based on the video) seemed like buttheads. It’s like in the nfl. Rarely does the initiator get
                flagged it’s always the retaliator. Assuming the fisherman did purposely go within the 1000’

Comment

Hunter is a douche.
                  fisherman was there first......wait your time.....
                  Then circled and obstructed.....double douche...
                  Owns a pontoon....triple douche....😆

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
                    Hunter is a douche.
                    fisherman was there first......wait your time.....
                    Then circled and obstructed.....double douche...
                    Owns a pontoon....triple douche....😆
                    In Jersey at least either hunters will build a blind near the bank of a creek or river or have a sneak box covered in native weeds. When I saw that pontoon, I said, wow, they got a whole set up, probably watching the game in there on a couch with a heater and a cooler full of beer.
                    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Hard to tell from the video but If they had decoys set out and he floated his boat into or near them to fish, I think the hunters have a case and he is the dick head.
                      I personally would never do it to people hunting.

Comment

Thought this was a thread about harassing Hunter Biden...another huge douche

Comment

• riplipper
                          riplipper commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh, you know those stories are just made up. He is a real stand up kind of guy. Just like the tree he fell from.
                      Working...
                      X