2000 mules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

It doesn't matter, outside boxes or not. I walk into my voting place, give them a name and I vote. I could have given my neighbors name and address and voted using his info, no ID required is BS.
    Where we live, we have to state our name and address, and then show our drivers license or some other form of approved ID. It just stinks that there is no confidence in our voting system, worse than a 3rd world country masquerading as a democracy.
    Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post

Where we live, we have to state our name and address, and then show our drivers license or some other form of approved ID. It just stinks that there is no confidence in our voting system, worse than a 3rd world country masquerading as a democracy.
      I wish we had to show ID, they ask in some polling places but you are not required to show it.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Ol Mucky
        Ol Mucky commented
        Editing a comment
        Just rediculous

There is only ONE, SINGLE, reason not to require voter ID to vote, and EVERYONE knows exactly what that one reason is.

Comment

I finally watched it last night. Hard to dispute any of the facts and evidence in it. Once again, another brilliant one for Dinesh.
        Please watch my podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM...fTJ38kA/videos

Comment

Nothing will change the 2020 outcome, but this video clearly shows our elections need to be made more secure. Ballot boxes need to be gone. What they did, I believe they also did in 2016, but underestimated the votes needed and Hillary lost. This time they just went all out and made it so obvious that anyone with half a brain knows Joe did not really win. Still the news keeps repeating how it was “the most” secure and fair election ever! Um, I don’t think so Tim!

Comment

Arizona woman admits guilt in ballot collection scheme (yahoo.com)
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
            X