2000 mules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 mules

Who's gonna watch it? I think it opens this weekend in theatres and streaming.

I’ll probably download it and watch it. The theaters around here are all sold out, all showings. You know it’s good when the alphabet networks, including Fox, have a lid on it….not a peep.

Comment

• riplipper
      riplipper commented
      Editing a comment
      I was curious if Google would try to hide it so I checked and it does show up

You know the MSM will try to suppress it all they can. But if the theaters are all sold out you have to figure the word has gotten out. Personally I hope it comes out on DVD and is widely distributed...Charlie
    Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Poltifact gave it a "Not Proven" rating so if they can't call it false it must be pretty accurate...

Comment

They have enough data to identify the mules. See if there are any arrests…:rolls eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by riplipper View Post
          Who's gonna watch it? I think it opens this weekend in theatres and streaming.
          Readers Digest version?
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Readers Digest version?
            You can see a trailer for it on Rumble... Charlie
            Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

We watched it last night.
            Don't care if you are Rep or Dem, we should all be disgusted with our voting system.
            One single illegal vote, cancels someone's legal vote. Should be treason!!!!! And I hope the ax falls hard at some point or the banana republic will live on.

Comment

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

Comment

GAB is hosting the entire documentary now 👍

Comment

• Coastboater
                  Coastboater commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, it’s gone now.

You can watch it here: https://ussanews.com/2022/05/08/2000...he-full-movie/
                Its worth the watch.

Comment

I am 18 minutes into this "documentary", I'll put it this way, I'm going to try watching all of it but....As of the 18 minute mark I have each and everyone of this cast down as a plant. They will expose just enough to boil the pot but never enough so that even a drop spills over. This is an attempt to appease those on the right, nothing more. These men and woman are getting well compensated to stir things up but stop short of exposing any real truth. All part of the good cop bad cop shit show we've all come to partake in.

That is all

EDIT: OMG, mind numbing to watch. Who is to say they weren't planting votes for Trump, all this info means nothing, like I said before, more spinning of the wheels.
                  Last edited by LFBB; 05-08-2022, 05:21 PM.
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
                    I am 18 minutes into this "documentary", I'll put it this way, I'm going to try watching all of it but....As of the 18 minute mark I have each and everyone of this cast down as a plant. They will expose just enough to boil the pot but never enough so that even a drop spills over. This is an attempt to appease those on the right, nothing more. These men and woman are getting well compensated to stir things up but stop short of exposing any real truth. All part of the good cop bad cop shit show we've all come to partake in.

That is all

EDIT: OMG, mind numbing to watch. Who is to say they weren't planting votes for Trump, all this info means nothing, like I said before, more spinning of the wheels.
                    Yup , more propaganda , more rumors and "What If's" , all my Trumpster friends are all fired up about it . No facts , no truths , nothing new , just feeding the conspiracy movement .

I hate what the dems are doing , but we need to get past this , IMO.

Comment

Watched it last night. My takeaways.

Didn't realize Trump got 10,000 million more votes than he did the first election, and Biden got more(essentially)

Biden got more votes than Obama. All that without ever campaigning.

Still no explanation why they stopped counting votes in the middle of the night.

Since I believe what I saw is true based on their evidence and proof, if they don't start by removing these remote ballot boxes, nothing will change. Out voting system is broke, compromised. This was only one way of cheating, who knows how many more ways cheating is done.

Just wait....a new Covid version 3.0(or something new) is coming this fall. And there will be lockdowns, can't vote in person, just wait.

Interesting article https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022...e-data-n561949
                      Andrew Munao Jr
                      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                      888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
                        Watched it last night. My takeaways.

Didn't realize Trump got 10,000 million more votes than he did the first election, and Biden got more(essentially)

Biden got more votes than Obama. All that without ever campaigning.

Still no explanation why they stopped counting votes in the middle of the night.

Since I believe what I saw is true based on their evidence and proof, if they don't start by removing these remote ballot boxes, nothing will change. Out voting system is broke, compromised. This was only one way of cheating, who knows how many more ways cheating is done.

Just wait....a new Covid version 3.0(or something new) is coming this fall. And there will be lockdowns, can't vote in person, just wait.

Interesting article https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022...e-data-n561949
                        It doesn't matter, outside boxes or not. I walk into my voting place, give them a name and I vote. I could have given my neighbors name and address and voted using his info, no ID required is BS.
                        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                        X