X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent the truck from HD

For $20 you can rent a truck, WTF!

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=jo4ss0
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Sweet!!!!!
    I didn't read anything but what you said....lol!!!

Comment

God help us if he/she spawns.

Comment

They are among us. I bet he/she got smacked in the back of the head hard when some if those broke loose.

Comment

Best I can tell it's in Tx, land of the pick up truck, WTF!
          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

They didn’t have a saw so they used the guard rail.
            2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Unfortunately I have seen a person with a small car carry wood just like that, the wood was about 10' long and just poked through the windows, across the car! My local Hardware shop has trailers for hire $10 a half day, small pickups $25 a half day.

Comment

WOW! Wonder if anyone inside got hurt..

Comment

And.
                  Those folks work for someone. Maybe.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1
                  Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I once loaded a dozen or so 16' long deck boards into the truck of my Toyota Carola, flopped the rear seat down, slip them forward to meet the dashboard on the center console. had about 8' hanging out the tail end, nailed a bandana to the top board and was on my way. Sometimes ya gotta do stuff, but this clip was insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X