X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $219

Damn thing probably run for 20 years

But no neutral
    • ✿ Two strokes 3.5 hp and 3.6 hp are controlled by the handle, which is operated by the clutch. There is no Neutral, only idle mode or low speed mode.
    • ✿ About the noise: all the gasoline machines are noisy, currently we did not test the decibel , but the noise is the same as the motorcycle, so it is a normal phenomenon.
    • ✿ The machine itself is lightweight, it can use on boat weight of 100kg or less , load-bearing 4 people, but the speed is certainly not the same when one person on it or 4 people on it . Customer who has high expectations on speed, please be noticed.
    • ✿ It can be marched with inflatable boats, rubber boats or fishing boats 4.Necessary: you have to prepare a boat-motor stand or Hanging board on your boat.
    • ✿ What you will receive is our new version of this boat engine. The trademark will be Yadao instead of Speeda.

LOL.. A small motor?
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I give up

Comment

Toaster tiller

Comment

Sounds like one of those weedeater motors attached to a propeller. I had a buddy with one and it would move the little rubber boat he had. Unless there was any current, then he would be full throttle and going backwards.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	036E593E-C421-4482-8137-A5BE35653FB5.png
Views:	56
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	156746

Oops forgot the pic

as good as a Yamaha, right? :-p

Comment

I’ve seen one on a jonny, the two strokes like this are LOUD

Comment

I'll take an old Mercury 3,6, 4 or 4.5 2S any day over one of these right out of the box.
                This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Working...
                X