Spackle over wallpaper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall paper can easily be removed!!!
    Boil water, put in garden sprayer, and spray the wall. Let soak for a minute or so. The sheets should peel right off.
    If they don't spray again.
    Done this to a few houses I have bought.

Comment

Well this thread is for naught, (did I spell that right)?

Place was priced at 305k, we came in at full price with escalation bids upto 331,236.00. We were beat by 20k. It's crazy out there.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
        Well this thread is for naught, (did I spell that right)?

Place was priced at 305k, we came in at full price with escalation bids upto 331,236.00. We were beat by 20k. It's crazy out there.
        Happening everywhere.. Sorry about that..
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

My FIL bought a place at the beach that was covered in wall paper of all sorts from top to bottom. Only places that didn’t have wallpaper were covered in shag carpet.

He would let us, or anyone, stay for a week - stocked with food - if we just did one room of paper removal.

Nightmare… we did one week and one room. That was enough.

Luckly he found a wallpaper guy that wanted a free vacation for his family.

Comment

Working...
          X