Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Jordan Peterson has resigned from the University of Toronto

Interesting reading…
    The appalling ideology of diversity, inclusion and equity is demolishing education and business
    DrDanH
    2006 McKee Craft 196CC / Honda 150
    "Anchor Management"

God bless you DR Dan! I read the article, very well written, I would say we as a nation are in trouble, but, God is in control, not idiotic MAN!

BWP

Comment

That’s a crying shame. JP is a true intellectual that understands the gravity of our current situation.

As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Yes, he and Thomas Sowell.
        2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

---
          Diversity.
          Go Gators! Lawdy Help Us.
          Nice sorority though.

Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• V_Thirteen
            V_Thirteen commented
            Editing a comment
            Gay Gotors! I mean, Go Gators!

An intellectual with common sense and a clear view of the real world. God bless him!
          Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Good read. It takes guts to swim against the current. I’m sure for many, it is career suicide and are black balled for holding such counter-culture beliefs and convictions. This “affirmative action” process has been going on since the 80’s. We have seen the impact that these quota filling policies have made in hiring and promotional processes. One, is the “entitlement theories” and its crippling effects. Another is the discriminatory judgement of a person by their nationality, origin, race and now orientation. These criteria are considered, factored and applied by human resource managers when they are precisely condemned by the same.
            Don’t get me started.

Comment

• Sans Peur
              Sans Peur commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think you are allowed to use the term "Black Balled" any more.
              You sir must be a racist!

I tried to read through that. Made it as far as the word "Deletorious" before I realized I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I'll assume he has the right intentions. But seems like another holier than thou academic to me. Especially the part at the beginning about how the universities dictate society. I don't think the auto mechanic, garbage man, Hardees franchise owner, or president of a landscaping company could give a *&ck what he has to say.

At what point can us white males start checking off that minority box on an application. Seems the time has come, especially since we can now define ourselves as whatever we want.

Jim Maier - www.BOEmarine.com - 866-735-5926 x104 - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by yachtjim View Post
              I tried to read through that. Made it as far as the word "Deletorious" before I realized I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I'll assume he has the right intentions. But seems like another holier than thou academic to me. Especially the part at the beginning about how the universities dictate society. I don't think the auto mechanic, garbage man, Hardees franchise owner, or president of a landscaping company could give a *&ck what he has to say.
              He is a fan of trades as well.. Thinks very highly of people who just work.

At what point can us white males start checking off that minority box on an application. Seems the time has come, especially since we can now define ourselves as whatever we want.
              The white man could be 10% of the population and they will NEVER allow any minority status for the "white devils".
              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Jordon Peterson has been battling woke ideology with great voracity. I have been a follower of him for quite some time. He was very vocal about fighting compelled speech.

If you guys would stop listening to the main stream media and listen to Podcasts you would really see what is going on and its scary. Long form conversations is where its at.

Comment

So as usual, I have a different take…

I agree with the man’s message.

I don’t think it helps in any way. I think he helps keep the cause In the spotlight, making the argument and the divide worse.

He brings more anger to both sides… and as people get more angry, they will dig in deeper and drive harder.

He won’t change anyones mind.

And here is the biggie - he is 100% doing it for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

I don’t think it helps in any way. I think he helps keep the cause In the spotlight, making the argument and the divide worse.

He brings more anger to both sides… and as people get more angry, they will dig in deeper and drive harder.

Well I guess we should just give up then and let bad ideas not have any response to them. He isn't dividing sides he is using common sense to bring back sanity.
                    I guess he doesn't have any bills to pay so he should work for nothing. Maybe you should work for free. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post

Well I guess we should just give up then and let bad ideas not have any response to them. He isn't dividing sides he is using common sense to bring back sanity.
                      I guess he doesn't have any bills to pay so he should work for nothing. Maybe you should work for free. Just saying.
                      Love it when y’all take an opinion personally…

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

That's quite the assertion. Unless you know him personally.

I've observed that he is willing to respectfully engage others that object to his views. Students to the point where they are just screaming at him.

There is a lengthy debate about atheism between JP & Sam Harris. It was fascinating to listen to a couple of smart people who respect each other spar a bit.

People only get angry at him because he tends to "win" (or support his position better) objectively. Intellectual truth is objective. People get angry when they are shown to be wrong and are unwilling to give up a position that has been shown to be fallible.

Those that reject truth divide.

Comment

Working...
                        X