Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Ida Check-up.

Saved By Gace,
    How ya'll doing on the recovery out that way?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Great idea 👍....check in San
    I believe they were getting the store back in shape and doing well.... thankfully

Comment

Sorry I’ve been slacking on here lately. Just seeing this. Things are progressing but at a snails pace. Our home is finished being put back together. My dads home is still partially gutted but the carpenters are working there now. Our store is a slow work in progress. The roofing company has 1/2 of the roof on. They are having trouble getting the material. Our electrician is doing what he can. As soon as the roof is completed we have teams ready to jump in and get it done. We are hoping for a reopening date in June or July. Luckily we have some great locals here that we use on a pretty regular basis so they kinda push us to the front of the line when we need them. My brother owns the who shopping center where our store is located. The entire complex had extensive damage but he offered the tenants free rent if they chose to fix their unit. Most have opted for this so it’s coming along as well. The town of Grand Isle where my husband works and some of our families have camps just received permanent power yesterday and the boil water advisory was just lifted as well. We were looking to buy a camp in Grand Isle right before the storm but glad we didn’t. Here are pics of the damage at my cousins camp. The first picture is before the storm.
      From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

Thanks for asking about us. I still say all is well. Have a blessed day my friends.
        From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

Wow!
          Glad you are making it through, at least its cooler now.
          Thank you for taking the time to reply.
          I have that same Anchor on the wall in our shop office!
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
            Wow!
            Glad you are making it through, at least its cooler now.
            Thank you for taking the time to reply.
            I have that same Anchor on the wall in our shop office!
            Yeah, but was yours scraped off of a passing boat?

Comment

Originally posted by savedbygrace View Post
              Sorry I’ve been slacking on here lately. Just seeing this. Things are progressing but at a snails pace. Our home is finished being put back together. My dads home is still partially gutted but the carpenters are working there now. Our store is a slow work in progress. The roofing company has 1/2 of the roof on. They are having trouble getting the material. Our electrician is doing what he can. As soon as the roof is completed we have teams ready to jump in and get it done. We are hoping for a reopening date in June or July. Luckily we have some great locals here that we use on a pretty regular basis so they kinda push us to the front of the line when we need them. My brother owns the who shopping center where our store is located. The entire complex had extensive damage but he offered the tenants free rent if they chose to fix their unit. Most have opted for this so it’s coming along as well. The town of Grand Isle where my husband works and some of our families have camps just received permanent power yesterday and the boil water advisory was just lifted as well. We were looking to buy a camp in Grand Isle right before the storm but glad we didn’t. Here are pics of the damage at my cousins camp. The first picture is before the storm.
              Wow.. That's awful looking.. Glad things are coming along.
              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

That’s just terribly sad.

Comment

• savedbygrace
                  savedbygrace commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Romans 8:28 says, he makes all thing work together for good to those who believe. That an not be a more fitting scripture for what’s happened to our area. The area will be so much prettier once everyone is able to piece their homes and businesses back together. It has shaken up our community for the better. Sometimes we get so involved in our own lives that we forget to help each other and when circumstances shake up our lives it causes us to reevaluate our lives to help others. I keep saying that people are gonna realize this was a blessing and not a curse.

God bless Sandy and LA.
                The world too!

BWP

Comment

Sandy your faith and positive outlook are inspiring!
                  Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Working...
                X