Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a major severe conflict ๐Ÿ‘บ.... advice please

Long story short -

This person who used to work at the shop many moons ago.....

Molested my friends daughter...gave her herpes and severely messed her head up for life.....

Now is out of jail....10 plus years he served....he is out....

Came by here while I was out.....

What if he comes by here while I'm here???

I Know him....many years ago worked side by side.... for a few months long before he did what he did....

Just found out he swung by.....I'm in a fing knot!!!!!!!

Tell him you'll pray for him but rather not have contact at this time.
    Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post
      Yep..
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• DaleH
        DaleH commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto! I've had to tell people "I've moved on, but I sincerely wish you all the best!"

And always goes over best when said ... uhhhh, as nicely as possible ... (whilst fully understanding that can be difficult!)

Your a lot nicer than I.......that is some severe restraint

Comment

Give him a documented trespass warning and send him away. He made a choice and he has to face the consequences. Horrid behavior regardless of any feelings that may have previously existed.
        2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Heโ€™s likely heard many times already what you need to say. What he did is unforgivable, imho.

edit: slap him upside the head with that new Kobalt impact tool.๐Ÿ˜€
          Coastboater
          Decky
          Last edited by Coastboater; 01-08-2022, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't even talk to him , just turn and walk away , he should get the message .

Comment

Pedophilia is NOT a curable disorder. From what I read the recidivism rate is almost 100%. Do us a favor and use your skills to tar his ass under a parking lot somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post
                Yup.
                Andrew Munao Jr
                Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Tell him to kick rocks and don't ever come back around this city ever again.
                Dude is the lowest form of a human.

Comment

Yup. Iโ€™d tell him heโ€™s not welcome around your shop and youโ€™re disgusted by his behavior. If he doesnโ€™t leave call the police and have him removed. He served his time but doesnโ€™t mean you have to forgive him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lprizman View Post
                    Long story short -

This person who used to work at the shop many moons ago.....

Molested my friends daughter...gave her herpes and severely messed her head up for life.....

Now is out of jail....10 plus years he served....he is out....

Came by here while I was out.....

What if he comes by here while I'm here???

I Know him....many years ago worked side by side.... for a few months long before he did what he did....

Just found out he swung by.....I'm in a fing knot!!!!!!!
                    fโ€™n bust his mouth with a ballpeen hammer and tell the law he slipped??

Comment

Why do you think He came by? What might his intentions be?

Comment

• Sans Peur
                        Sans Peur
                        Senior Swabby
                        Sans Peur commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am sure he is looking for a job. Coming out of prison is tough. Coming out with that wrapped around your neck is tougher.
                        Although that isn't all that should be wrapped around his neck.

Pray for him , he served his debt, but never will his heinous act ever be forgotten, have nothing to do with him.

Pray for the poor victim, she will never forget, I pray she has a somewhat normal life!

BWP

Comment

Pray and seek what God would have you do. The only unpardonable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. He can be forgiven but he will still have consequences for his actions. He will answer to God one day. I hope Iโ€™m never in your situation Lance.
                        From down the bayou, South Louisiana.

Comment

Working...
                        X