Booster shot 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The result shows >2500.0 H
    I think that is >.8 and is positive for antibodies.

Comment

I think it basically says the test is worthless...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        Can some read my Covid test and test me in Laymans terms what I got?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	149065
        You got Covid and have antibodies.. Out of curiosity, did you test them before you got sick to see if you responded to the vaccine?
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I am-----still here.
        Should a bit sore, slight headache.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
          I am-----still here.
          Should a bit sore, slight headache.
          what brand ?
          is this your second shot or 3rd?
          reason I mention it, apparently 2 shots offer little to no protection to omicron according to Pfizer ceo
          he says 3, BUT in March they will have Pfizer shot v1.1 that’ll cover omicron

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post

what brand ?
            reason I mention it, apparently 2 shots offer little to no protection to omicron according to Pfizer ceo
            I have Moderna. Had two (2) when I got the Chinaflu.
            Systems weren't bad.
            I had a sore arm for the last few days, booster shot seemed to help that?
            Who knows.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

what brand ?
              3 moderna shots don’t cover the Moronicon…

Wife and I had all three, and currently have rona

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17146.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	149346 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17146.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	149346 fjb

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

3 moderna shots don’t cover the Moronicon…

Wife and I had all three, and currently have rona
                  Well, they say, it doesn't stop you from getting it or giving it, just that it decreases your chance of going to the hospital or dying.
                  Reaching for straws they are.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1

[email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by parker yacht View Post

well, today they say, it doesn't stop you from getting it or giving it, just that it decreases your chance of going to the hospital or dying.
                    Reaching for straws they are.
                    fify

Comment

It does seem like there’s strong forces pushing to keep the anxiety alive. Don’t know if it’s government, media or pharma. Money may be involved. Does a group lose power if we tone down? As an MD, it’s been interesting to view the whole charade. There’s some gray areas, and some that are black and white.There’s not been a dispassionate review.Also our country has elevated finger pointing to a new level, at the expense of personal responsibility and faith. People are now expected to be responsible for the well-being of others, whether they know them or not. This is a new social exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose77 View Post
                        It does seem like there’s strong forces pushing to keep the anxiety alive. Don’t know if it’s government, media or pharma. Money may be involved. Does a group lose power if we tone down? As an MD, it’s been interesting to view the whole charade. There’s some gray areas, and some that are black and white.There’s not been a dispassionate review.Also our country has elevated finger pointing to a new level, at the expense of personal responsibility and faith. People are now expected to be responsible for the well-being of others, whether they know them or not. This is a new social exchange.
                        "People are now expected to be responsible for the well-being of others, whether they know them or not. This is a new social exchange."

You mean like when young men go to war to protect their country ?

Give their lives so people they don't even know can live free ?

That kind of social exchange ?

Comment

• Goose77
                          Goose77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          In day to day lives Smitty. Historically it’s not been at this level.

• KMac
                          KMac commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Doc, wouldn't you consider, historically speaking, that vaccinations, in general, served personal and the social common good? That we did it to protect ourselves and others?

• Smitty45
                          Smitty45
                          Master Probie
                          Smitty45 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Goose , so you mean like a LEO putting his life on the line , day after day , to protect people they don't even know ?
                          Or like the whole -"Am I my brothers keeper" thing ?
                          And while I am not a believer , what about this ?

Paul the apostle wrote to the church at Thessalonica, “And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all” (1 Thessalonians 5:12-15).
                          It seems to me that we've always , as a nation and the human race , been expected to look out for each other , it's only the right thing to do , in my opinion , with all respect .

what brand ?
                        Every year , sometimes twice a year , they come up a new flu shot . Medicine has always evolved , as has the multiple viruses .
                        That's why they can't cure the common cold , because it always mutates , same as the flu , and apparently Covid too .
                        But , no one ever complains when they develop a new flu vaccine ? Why is that ? Because the flu hasn't been politicized , like with covid ?
                        Just my two cents .

Comment

• Ol Mucky
                          Ol Mucky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wasn’t being confrontational. Hope I didn’t come off that way.

• Smitty45
                          Smitty45
                          Master Probie
                          Smitty45 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mucky , I didn't take it as confrontational , I just used your post to make a point , sorry if you thought I was calling you out .

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

"People are now expected to be responsible for the well-being of others, whether they know them or not. This is a new social exchange."

You mean like when young men go to war to protect their country ?

Give their lives so people they don't even know can live free ?

That kind of social exchange ?
                        My read of Goose's comment is the whole idea that I have to wear a diaper in case you crap yourself. In other words, the ridiculous reasoning behind the vaxx push.

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

My read of Goose's comment is the whole idea that I have to wear a diaper in case you crap yourself. In other words, the ridiculous reasoning behind the vaxx push.
                          That is such a silly and blatantly wrong analogy ,it's hard to even reply to , but it is in itself a great example of what IS wrong today . Your attitude that you can use trite and flat out wrong statements to defend a position you deem worthy , while every intelligent person in the world is opposed to it , just because it's a popular position in the political party you are affiliated with , is the problem .
                          A little skepticism is ok , but , at some point you have to realize there are a lot of people way smarter than you , working on the solution , and while they may not be perfect and of course they will make mistakes , in the end , the experts always get it right .
                          That's what makes us a great nation , in my humble opinion .
                          Although , I can say , I gotten quite few laughs reading things you've posted here , thank you for that .

Comment

Working...
                          X