Booster shot 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster shot 2022

We just got back from getting our flu and Covid booster shots. One on each arm. No lollipop. I have taken vaccine shots for everything. I’ll let you know about that third ear growing. Lol

Originally posted by SeaCat22 View Post
    We just got back from getting our flu and Covid booster shots. One on each arm. No lollipop. I have taken vaccine shots for everything. I’ll let you know about that third ear growing. Lol
    Did they pull the booster and flu from the same Vial?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Did they pull the booster and flu from the same Vial?
      Two different shots. One in each shoulder.

Comment

I could use a third ear , these two suck at hearing , LOL , let me know how it works out .

Comment

I got my flu and booster on the same day back in early December. Other than some chills from 2am-4am the following night I was fine. My wife felt crummier for a couple days but that happens whenever she gets a vaccine.

Comment

Flu shot doesn’t bother me—never has. Got mine a few weeks ago

Second C19 was tough on me, likely because I had Covid really, really bad, so I’m going for an antibody test before getting booster.
            2022 34’ Fountain w/ trip 300 Mercs
            Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Update....
              So far, so good. Slept well last night. Rode my 4wheeler yesterday. Had a couple of frosty beverages...staying hydrated is important.
              No third ear yet.

Comment

I’m boosted - 5 weeks ago.

I have Moronicon right now - so do all 5 of us in the house.

My 10 year old is the only non vaxxed, he was the sickest with three days of 103 temps in bed. Now he is bouncing off the walls.

Comment

• KMac
                  KMac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My middle son has it for the second time. Unvaccinated. He also has conjunctivitis. He is very ill right now. Called me last night and said he fells like he is dying.. He isn't , but he is very sick. On a side note, have a friend that has the "Flurona", flu with Covid at the same time. He is wiped out..

• Tiretyme
                  Tiretyme
                  C/O Pressure Checker
                  Tiretyme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Corona and the flu at same time has got to be awful.

As mentioned, Got my Flu Shot on 12/8 but picked up some crud and a cough a couple weeks ago.
                  Son-in-law called in some antibiotics for me about 9 days ago, still have 5 days left and a refill because it’s lingering.

Kyle, does your son have Delta or Omicron? Or do you know?

• KMac
                  KMac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't know. A guess, and it's just a guess, would be Delta. It isn't like a "cold", per se. Dry cough, but he did have the sore throat. So, who knows. He has been in contact with the VA about any treatments available.

My youngest son and his wife both have a mild case, again. They both had it almost exactly one year ago (they were in quarantine for the championship football game). They’re both unvaccinated and she’s 7 months pregnant.
                Nextdoor neighbor and both his sons had it, again, last week. They had it about a year ago. Dad is vaccinated, sons aren’t. All mild symptoms.

Comment

I had the moron one the week between Christmas and new years. Wasn't to bad just felt like crap for a day and then slowly got better over the next 3.

I keep.saying it. Everyone Is Going To Get This!

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                    I had the moron one the week between Christmas and new years. Wasn't to bad just felt like crap for a day and then slowly got better over the next 3.

I keep.saying it. Everyone Is Going To Get This!

Yep, this one is for all of us and will happen in a hurry.

Comment

That’s the 2021 booster. You still have to get the 2022 shot. And both 2023 shots….

Comment

Originally posted by AboutTime2Fish View Post
                        That’s the 2021 booster. You still have to get the 2022 shot. And both 2023 shots….
                        Kind of like a Microsoft "service pack/patch"

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                          My youngest son and his wife both have a mild case, again. They both had it almost exactly one year ago (they were in quarantine for the championship football game). They’re both unvaccinated and she’s 7 months pregnant.
                          Nextdoor neighbor and both his sons had it, again, last week. They had it about a year ago. Dad is vaccinated, sons aren’t. All mild symptoms.
                          My oldest son has a friend and his wife is pregnant, well was. She is on the ventilator, and they had to take the baby. So far the baby is okay but in the NICU. Mother is still in a coma and ventilated. Covid can be rough on pregnant women for some reason.
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Tiretyme
                            Tiretyme
                            C/O Pressure Checker
                            Tiretyme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dang Kyle, I’ve read so many of these stories where the Mom never gets to meet her baby—absolutely heartbreaking.
                            My daughter was pregnant with her second (about 2 months) when she got her vaccinations (Pfizer).
                            I can understand where this is a very slippery slope for many.
                            Sure hope she survives.
                            Are they in Mobile?

• Coastboater
                            Coastboater
                            Decky
                            Coastboater commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Gosh, what a terrible situation. Ashley (my DIL) symptoms are more like a severe head cold, thank God.

• KMac
                            KMac commented
                            Editing a comment
                            She is in Pensacola..

Can some read my Covid test and test me in Laymans terms what I got?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	149065
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1
                          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Coastboater
                            Coastboater
                            Decky
                            Coastboater commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Positive is .8 and above. You’re slightly😀above at more than 2500…
                            You were infected and now have a sh!tload of little anti’s waiting for that sh!t to show up again.
                        Working...
                        X