Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough.

If you move here,
    Dont vote they "way its done up North" or drive like "they do up North".
    Wholey foooook.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

And, therein lies the problem. I can't, for the life of me, understand why they do it. They complain about the way "it" was, however, they move to a new state and vote for the EXACT type they ran from. It's happening in Texas right now. The people from California are flocking in there and voting democrat.. It makes no sense.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I hear what you are saying. But not everyone living in a Democrat run state votes democrat just too many shit heads that do...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

Remember back in the day when "political machine" meant an organized group of political arm-twisters, and not a Dominion device? Cheating is so much friendlier today.

Comment

Thought someone recently posted a study that debunks the voting issue? Said FL is now majority registered Repub due to the transplants.

As far as the driving part, well I've begun to notice an awful lot of FL plates around here (along with NJ, NY, CA & WA). Can't guess why. If the ones here are a representative sample..... y'all can't drive for shit. And we haven't even had snow yet! I can hardly wait for that shitshow.
          Bob

S Central PA

Comment

I was a transplant Yankee transplant in SC… I am politically libertarian and very fiscally conservative.

Any discussion about anything - anything - turned into shut up Yankee. Even if my position was more conservative.

Talk about the state of the SC schools - simply point out there is a bunch of room for improvement, as they were ranked amongst the worst in the nation - shut up Yankee.

Discuss the obvious scams and waste seen in the 3 year long small road project out side of our development- go home Yankee, we don’t care and take I95 north.

Sometimes y’all can be a weeee bit sensitive.

Comment

Democrats don't believe their ways are wrong despite the fact that their areas are shitholes . They think more money will fix things . Not that they understand what really needs fixed .

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post
              Sometimes y’all can be a weeee bit sensitive.
              Not when it comes to driving.

Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                Drivers in SC were the worst I’ve seen anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

Drivers in SC were the worst I’ve seen anywhere.
                  Come down here.. If you see a 5A tag, meaning 5A12AL1, just let them pass or just pull over until they are gone.. LOL.. No offense TT... We live in the wettest city in the nation, and they can't drive in the rain.. It's incredible.
                  As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                  2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                  2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Tiretyme
                    Tiretyme
                    C/O Pressure Checker
                    Tiretyme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The tunnel really does! Plus they slow to a crawl and of course must honk their horns to hear it reverberate

• bluewaterposer
                    bluewaterposer
                    Senior Poser
                    bluewaterposer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The first time I drove through the tunnel in a big truck, I ducked, like that would help LOL
                    1990, newby.

• KMac
                    KMac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BWP, at least you went through the right one. We have a smaller tunnel (Bankhead) and there are chains hanging, lights flashing, horns blowing and still, a few times a year, they lodge their trailer in the tunnel entrance. Happened a few weeks ago..

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  Florida is known to be great for a number of things. But great drivers is not one of them...Charlie
                  Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

The traffic today was out of control. Its easy to see that there are a shit ton of people down here now.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	7EE7F02E-D484-4C95-96BB-E5CB2530F32C.jpg Views:	0 Size:	323.4 KB ID:	147411

Not Florida, but Maine … where they don’t want no Liberal transplants either. Here’s the hottest auto sticker this year!

Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

I hate these fucking threads.
                      I can't help but think if I was a better person I could've been a dog. 🐕

Chet
                      Amesbury, MA
                      1987 2855 Bayliner Contessa SB
                      How can I help you?

Comment

I'm gonna move to Florida drive slow and vote Democrat........ ok probably not vote Democrat but I will drive slow dammit

Comment

Working...
                        X