• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some cleaning

Forgot I had all this stuff

kinda miss those days.

Have a cigar..
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
      Forgot I had all this stuff

kinda miss those days.
      I have the same gift box, was a gift for my B-day.
      I took a break, and am back full swing.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Had an uncle that carried around an ice pick, or as he called it, his multi function tool.
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Years ago on New Years at a friends house for a party, we went out to his porch to smoke cigars. Had a couple of toddies in me. Never really smoked cigars outside of Swishers with the plastic tip while playing poker. Anyhooo........I have no idea where these came from, but the other guys were cigar experts and were impressed with them. So I said, what the heck, I'll try it. Big mistake.....went home and the bed was spinning, had to throw out an anchor. Ended up puking. Haven't had one since. No thanks.
          Andrew Munao Jr
          Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
          888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Had to quit smoking due to my ticker about 20 years ago, but I still enjoy a good cigar 2-3 times per month. Can't inhale them and it's my way of thumbing my nose at the heart doctors. You know; the same heart doctors that told me a drink or two per day was good for my heart---to which I said, "Well Doc, I've always been an overachiever..."

Comment

Love a good cigar. I have an old V cutter that my crazy great uncle carried around. I still prefer and use it everytime.

Comment

Working...
              X