'Omicron' Covid variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Omicron' Covid variant

Latest from a weekly telecon on Covid 29Nov: The 'Omicron' Covid variant is alleged to still be highly transmissive, but the symptoms appear mild and yet different; of a high pulse rate and intense fatigue.
    Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Yawn and whatever, bring on your worst, we're going to get it anyway, might as well get it out of the way. Alphabet soup BS the govt. is going to spring on us is getting old.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
      ... we're going to get it anyway ...
      I agree with you there 100%!

Comment

And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on................

Comment

Saint Fauci will never let it stop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FB28C6A-DDA9-41A6-8B69-1C332A4A9D46.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	144851

Comment

lol Time for the people to stand the F up.

Name:	74AF0276-FECE-49CD-BCB5-BE7EE21E4A1E.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	144857

The war on covid ends when the people of the United States acknowledge these facts:

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.

2. Stop testing asymptomatic people.

3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.

4. Covid-19 is easily treatable at home with early multi-drug treatment.

5. The highly toxic drug Remdesivir is killing hospital patients.

6. The current leaky vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

7. Healthy people under the age of 60 have a low statistical risk of being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19.

Comment

heard an interview on AM radio today.
              the "expert" was saying how Omicron is extremely deadly, start buying your n95 asap and stock up on supplies.

I was like "WTF? Everything else I heard and read was this was minor"

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
                heard an interview on AM radio today.
                the "expert" was saying how Omicron is extremely deadly, start buying your n95 asap and stock up on supplies.

I was like "WTF? Everything else I heard and read was this was minor"
                The data is very limited right now. But, from what the epidemiologist/virologist are seeing, it looks as if it is far more transmissible. Some are saying it is more deadly, but that could be simply a correlation to the rising case count in South Africa. As the cases increase, so will hospitalization and deaths.. It will be a couple weeks before they get a handle on it.
                As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Interesting twist on ‘moronic’ variant….

https://www.foxnews.com/media/omicro...doctor-hemmati

Comment

It's a new variant and we need to be very afraid. We'll be OK only if we trust the science that the teevee reports, and get another booster. And wear our masks. And social distance. And keep the border open, and burn the cities in a mostly peaceful manner but still reduce our carbon footprint. Just two more weeks.

Otherwise we will all die slow, painful deaths, like my uncle's girlfriend's cousin's baby daddy's dog walker did..

Reminder: "Omicron" is an anagram for "moronic".

Name:	1631698344052.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	144951

Comment

Remember this, right now we're talking about SA, a backwards F'd up country.
                      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Omicron will be a dud in fact. In Japan covid virus has mutated to a less virulent form. If this fear mongering keeps up It is possible to see a world wide revolution happen. People are over it and becoming less tolerant of lockdowns and restrictions. The media is keeping it hush but the internet lets the information flow.

Comment

Ignorance is so freaking blissful.
                          Life is so much better without watching news. But I must admit, I do miss Stephany Abrams chest on the weather channel

Comment

What do we do....where do we hide...we’re all going to die. Lol

Comment

I agree that 'natural immunity' is more durable than vaccines ... just know that one 'risks' death.

If older, or overweight (the #1 comorbidity besides elderly w/ compromised heart or repiratory function) or some other serious health complication ... my adivce would be to get the vaccine.

I don't however, believe in mandates or lockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                              X