Shopping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping.

I don't know about the rest of the country, but down here in Ft. Laudy SoFlo. It sucks.
    Publix yesterday. Jammed.
    BassPro (I very much dislike that store). Packed. Line at the gun counter, take a number.
    Home Dumpo. Get out of my isle and take your cart with you.
    Crazy.
    Traffic.
    YUP Floreeeda is OPEN.
    Now. Get off my lawn.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

I'm with you on Bass Pro , it sucks here too . I went to buy some binoculars , Vortex 10x50 , and had to wait forever while the guys behind the counter shot the shit with a guy trying to get his wife to buy a pistol . She pointed it in my direction like three times , right at me , so I started moving out of the way . The guy behind the counter noticed but didn't say anything to her , stupid jerks .
    Home Depot the same here , stuff crammed in every aisle so you can't even get down the aisle walking , much less trying to get some lumber out .
    Publix's is not too bad here, yet .
    Last edited by Smitty45; 11-22-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      Buy some Fuji's don't look back.
      Unless you are packing them. They are heavy.

• Smitty45
      Smitty45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ole , these are for hunting , and I like em so far . Very clear and great in low light situations , plus not to heavy .

• Smitty45
      Smitty45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Edited it , I meant Vortex binoculars , brain fart , I guess .

Well, start your own mom and pop and take away the disgruntled ones. Try finding an ACE hardware store or an independent lumber yard. Don't let Old Pete read this thread, you know how he feels about Publix.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• SIM
      SIM commented
      Editing a comment
      We don’t have Publix here in Wisconsin but when we go to Florida to visit relatives, we do go there often. I find it to be a nice store and the employees are very helpful and nice. Old Pete seems to like to complain a lot. . Sucks to be like that.

• LFBB
      LFBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes on all counts

Just go the Kalifornia ... whereas San Fran and LA don't arrest shoplifters anymore, so just go to the store of your choice and have at it!
    Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

I went to Costco Friday. Not too bright.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
        Just go the Kalifornia ... whereas San Fran and LA don't arrest shoplifters anymore, so just go to the store of your choice and have at it!
        I was just watching the video of that. The PoPo took it out on that Mustang. Dang---------.
        This doesn't show then busting the Mustang's windows out, but they did that before dragging the "perp" out.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Drive west on Stirling. My local HD is a delight!

Costco is ridiculous near us and then a lightbulb went off...... Restaurant depot is very close to my daughters school and we own a catering company! Its full of people who know what they want and want to be in and out fast.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
            Parker Yacht commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the "Original" Home Dumpo on Univerisity.
            Right?

Aside from the weather and how bad the Steelers suck this year, things aren't too bad here in good ol' Pittsburgh, PA.

Comment

• blaster
            blaster commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet Philly is jealous.
        Working...
        X