• Show
Clear All

• Ole's new outboard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_16462.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	142486 Yea baby.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20211106_161527.jpg Views:	74 Size:	2.35 MB ID:	142485
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

You gonna start shooting ducks out from 1000 yards?

Comment

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd better bring a rod too, because we wouldn't be eating much duck under those conditions.

A lot of duck hunters around here use that style motor but typically have a much longer shaft sticking rearward. Probably 4-5’ longer. Mud motors. Work very well in skinny water!
    95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
    Seaford, De
    Curtis

Comment

You hunting these days Ole?

Comment

What? No water cooler, blasphemy.
        Sounds like you're cutting grass when running!

BWP

Comment

That’s a damn nice boat too. I’ve got got a bunch of decoys…when are we going?

Comment

Surface drive trolling motor?
            I can't help but think if I was a better person I could've been a dog. 🐕

Chet
            Amesbury, MA
            1987 2855 Bayliner Contessa SB
            How can I help you?

Comment

Friend of mine has one of those. That thing will run in wet mud. Throws one he'll of a roster tail if you want.

Comment

Nice rig!

Comment

I'd love one! That said air cooled I think, which means loud, Not all that fast, but then again if you get stuck in the mud you ain't movin at all so, it's damned fast for what it does.

Hold on, is that a water tank mounted on top of her?
                  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                  You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Boat Bum View Post
                    Surface drive trolling motor?
                    No, but here is one.
                    I always think of this movie when I see engines like this.
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1
                    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

Got any more images of the boat? That is one sweet looking rig!
                        2010 Sea Ray 205 Boston Whaler dauntless 15 W/75 merc 14' Shakespeare Wondercraft W/Merc110 17' Gheenoe W/Johnson 4.5 Other assorted watercraft

Comment

Come on man, what's the HP, WOT #'s, 2s or 4s?
                          This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
                          You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

https://gatortraxboats.com/shop/moto...ors/gtr-37-xd/

Holy Crap batman 9-25K!

Comment

Working...
                            X