X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lprizman
    Senior Swabby
    • Mar 2021

Jersey Mike's subs....uh...hard pass

I highly do not recommenrecomend the steak....or what they call steak...

I saw them making other sandwiches....looked good...

This tho....
  • NCSUboater
    Swabby
    • Jun 2020

Well you went wrong trying to get anything other than the original Italian on white, Mike's Way with extra hot peppers.

Cheese steak is going to suck at any sub restaurant, but the original as noted above is the best sub sandwich from any chain, and I'll go to bat on that.

Jimmy Johns Italian Night Club #1B.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
      Parker Yacht commented
      Editing a comment
      Jimmy Johns can suck it. The wanted to charge me for extra Mayo.

• NCSUboater
      NCSUboater commented
      Editing a comment
      Wtf.. that's unAmerican
  • Lprizman
    Senior Swabby
    • Mar 2021

Correct....they were slicing fresh cold cuts for other sandwiches.....

This " steak " they have ------- NOOOOOOO!!!!

🤮🤢🥺😵

Comment

• LFBB
      F/O
      • Apr 2015

I bought lunch for a coworker the other day, turkey, well it's not whole turkey breast, it's chopped something and held together with some gel. Also could not help but notice they have the window showing off the meat display case blocked with advertisements. What reputable place sells meat they won't show off! Just say no to Jersey Mike's. I'll take a Blimbie all day everyday.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• TheRealMacGyver
        Decky
        • Jan 2020

Publix is better than everything else.

Comment

• Fandarr
          Swabby
          • Jun 2020

I live in Jersey and just a few miles away from the original location. Jersey Mike's sucks, most overrated subs out there.

Comment

• MikeO
            Senior Swabby
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by TheRealMacGyver
            I'm with you! most requested item when I fly into the Bahamas is Pub subs and Pizza

Comment

• Coastboater
              Matey
              • Aug 2020

We have a Lowe’s that just opened nearby. They’re make shopping for food an experience and I don’t see going back to Publix, Harris Teeter, etc.
              The shopping carts have a cup holder and when entering head over to the lounge for a craft beer or a glass of wine to enjoy while you shop. They have a prep area where you buy already prepped fruits, veggies, or anything you want prepped. Many other specialty areas, too, one being for sausages!
              Not tremendously overpriced either. Yesterdays lunch was a chicken breast, wing, mac & cheese, green beans & tots for $7.
              As to sandwiches, in the same center as Lowe’s is an Alvin Ords. If you ever get a chance, try their Salvation sandwich on their fresh baked French bread….

Comment

• Ol Mucky
                F/O
                • Apr 2015

I may have had their sub one time. doesn't stand out in memory.

Publix is def solid.
                I like Jimmy Johns when coming back from fishing or hot days doing yard work. They are fast; i'm in and out in a moment and the hot peppers are yummy.

If y'all ever get to Tampa....hit the local Cubano type shops, and get you an Authentic Cuban sandwich, pressed. Or ping me, i'll take you to get a good cuban and deviled crab that will wow you.

Mmmmm

Comment

• Sans Peur
                  Sans Peur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just opened a new location in Tampa and my mom grew up in ebor city. La Segunda is great Cuban.

• Ol Mucky
                  Ol Mucky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great place. We get bread there in the am on ocassion
              • houtxfisher
                Probie
                • Jun 2021

Originally posted by TheRealMacGyver
                Truth. You can normally keep Publix, (I prefer HEB here in Texas), but their subs cannot be argued with.
                My first stop whenever I'm in FL.

Comment

• Lprizman
                  Senior Swabby
                  • Mar 2021

I was wrong...I ordered the chicken Philly cheese steak sandwich....still gross...

Got the original Italian..... Awesome 👍👏....fresh cut deli meats right there... Yummieness!!!

Comment

• jmike
                    jmike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I always order a cold Italian sub from JM. Don't forget the red pepper relish...spicy and delicious topping.
                • Surfercross
                  aka Sharkbite
                  • Nov 2014

Laspada subs in pompano are the bomb. They cut the meat and throw the meat through the air to the sub maker. Its a show and a great sub.

Comment

• TheRealMacGyver
                    Decky
                    • Jan 2020

Originally posted by Lprizman
                    I was wrong...I ordered the chicken Philly cheese steak sandwich....still gross...

Got the original Italian..... Awesome 👍👏....fresh cut deli meats right there... Yummieness!!!
                    “glutton for punishment”??? At least the third time was a charm!

Comment

Working...