Fort Lauderdale, good steakhouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fort Lauderdale, good steakhouse

    Looking for a good quality steakhouse in the Fort Lauderdale area. I see there's a Ruth Chris, but would like suggestions on other places.

  • #2
    Sorry, don't have a recommendation in Lauderdale, if you make it a little south to Aventura, Bourbon Steakhouse is good.

    Comment


    • #3
      There's a Morton's on Fed and Broward. Not far from you.
      Steak 954 on Las Olas.
      Maestro Ocean Club.
      Council Oak at the Seminole Casino.
      Bistro Mezaluna can do a steak.
      The Ambry on Commercial.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      954.463.4904
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

      [email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

      Comment


      • #4
        My go to was always Timpano"s but it closed. Totally dislike Ruth's Chris. Morton is great. I usually go there if I am out of town.

        Comment


        • #5
          Parker, which of those few has the best family atmosphere along with good steak?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LFBB View Post
            Parker, which of those few has the best family atmosphere along with good steak?
            There's an Outback here if that's your style. or Longhorn.
            Probably Ambry, I haven't been there in ages.
            Steak 954 maybe.
            Las Olas ought to have some place with steak.
            "The Lobsta Bar".
            "Del Frisco".
            Chucks Steakhouse was here for years, years. Great steak and Prime rib. Covid got the last one.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            954.463.4904
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

            [email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

              There's an Outback here if that's your style. or Longhorn.
              Those are uppidy places when I was growing up for special occasions we went to Ryan's!

              Comment


              • #8
                I have NEVER been there, and calling this a Steakhouse for me, is a stretch, but there is Tropical Acres.
                Been there FOR-EV-A, and it is family orientated.
                https://www.tropicalacres.com/
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                954.463.4904
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                [email protected]om
                www.parkeryacht.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by houtxfisher View Post
                  Those are uppidy places when I was growing up for special occasions we went to Ryan's!
                  I'm not into uppity, that is for sure, will look up the place you mentioned, Ryan's.



                  Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  I have NEVER been there, and calling this a Steakhouse for me, is a stretch, but there is Tropical Acres.
                  Been there FOR-EV-A, and it is family orientated.
                  https://www.tropicalacres.com/
                  Will look up Tropical acres as well. Thanks

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X