Biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by KMac View Post

    And you won't.. Until they can say "the republicans want to throw granny out on the street".. That comes closer to the election.
    Yeah, I'm thinking all any of them wants to do when it comes to SS is play kick the can. Biden stated during his campaign what his plan to address SS was going to be, but I'll believe it when I see it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Brad1 View Post

      Yeah, I'm thinking all any of them wants to do when it comes to SS is play kick the can. Biden stated during his campaign what his plan to address SS was going to be, but I'll believe it when I see it.
      What was it? I don't remember..
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

      Comment


      • Boat Bum
        Boat Bum commented
        Editing a comment
        In summary:
        "Like his Democratic primary challengers, Biden would reduce the program’s long-range financial imbalance by expanding Social Security’s payroll tax base, now limited to $137,700 of earnings. He would expand some benefits while not reducing any, reducing economic hardship. While Biden’s proposal would not eliminate Social Security’s 75-year shortfall—a standard goal of policymakers for decades—his approach, if enacted by Congress, would reduce the size of the projected gap by about one quarter."

    • #18
      Everytime I see Joe biden I think of that part from old school where blue dies.

      Comment


      • #19
        I just can not believe he is still in office, what a bafoon, where is oswald???
        I hope all the woke bozo`s are happy now...

        Comment


        • #20
          Originally posted by KMac View Post

          What was it? I don't remember..
          Neither do I. And I doubt we'll be reminded of what it was before his term ends.

          Comment


          • #21
            Originally posted by KMac View Post

            What was it? I don't remember..

            doesn’t matter.
            it’s important that he told everyone he had one.


            remember when he told the youngins he’d pay off their college debt to get their votes?

            ask them about that plan


            Comment


            • #22
              Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post


              doesn’t matter.
              it’s important that he told everyone he had one.


              remember when he told the youngins he’d pay off their college debt to get their votes?

              ask them about that plan

              I'm still looking for my $2000 bucks, or was it $1400, I forget.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              954.463.4904
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

              [email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

                I'm still looking for my $2000 bucks, or was it $1400, I forget.
                I got both of mine. You're slacking!

                Comment


                • #24
                  Call me callous, but------.
                  And granted, I feel for the victims and their families.
                  But. Does Biden need to come to Miami?
                  It's a city, thing, a town thing, a state thing, it's not a national thing.
                  Send assistance, stay away.
                  I'm sorry, but he needs to stumble and ramble in DC.
                  Engine Sales and Service
                  Ph +1 954.463.1515
                  Fx +1
                  954.463.4904
                  Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                  [email protected]
                  www.parkeryacht.com

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                    Call me callous, but------.
                    And granted, I feel for the victims and their families.
                    But. Does Biden need to come to Miami?
                    It's a city, thing, a town thing, a state thing, it's not a national thing.
                    Send assistance, stay away.
                    I'm sorry, but he needs to stumble and ramble in DC.
                    And maybe go check out the border instead? Oh wait, the vp has that under control now!

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Originally posted by erie skipper View Post

                      And maybe go check out the border instead? Oh wait, the vp has that under control now!
                      Anyone been to Miami Beach?
                      One (1) road North to South. Three or so entrances/causeways from the mainland to there.
                      That area is jam packed normally, let alone now with all the responders, equipment, etc.
                      All they need is that buffoon showing up in LandYatch One with his entourage.
                      What a cluster fork.
                      Engine Sales and Service
                      Ph +1 954.463.1515
                      Fx +1
                      954.463.4904
                      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                      [email protected]
                      www.parkeryacht.com

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Did anyone see/read where they are blaming this tragedy on Desantis?
                        and they were reporting that Desantis held back emergency assistance for over 24 hours?

                        all were flat out lies but nonetheless it got reported that way

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
                          Did anyone see/read where they are blaming this tragedy on Desantis?
                          and they were reporting that Desantis held back emergency assistance for over 24 hours?

                          all were flat out lies but nonetheless it got reported that way
                          Even the lib mayor refuted that. Said he has had all the resources he has needed. Thankfully, any declaration by the governor are logged and timestamped.
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by KMac View Post

                            Even the lib mayor refuted that. Said he has had all the resources he has needed. Thankfully, any declaration by the governor are logged and timestamped.
                            That doesn't matter to the MSM at this point. They are starting thier smear campaign now and will intensify.
                            They know he's going to most likely run for president in 2024. Gotta start the MSM campaign of lies now.

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              Originally posted by jmike View Post

                              That doesn't matter to the MSM at this point. They are starting thier smear campaign now and will intensify.
                              They know he's going to most likely run for president in 2024. Gotta start the MSM campaign of lies now.
                              Yep, unfortunately true..
                              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                              Mobile, Al.
                              Dauphin Island, Al.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X