Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden

I hope nothing serious happens while he is in office.
    I have never seen or listened to a more incompetent man in my life.
    And that goes for DWS also.

BTW: Looks like Biden is getting orange, maybe Trump is rubbing him the wrong way.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

He looks lost. Lights are on, but no ones home.
    Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Alzheimer is setting in
      2003 Proline 23 sport
      1999 legacy Sea Era 230
      2005 Bayliner 175 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        I hope nothing serious happens while he is in office.
        I have never seen or listened to a more incompetent man in my life.
        And that goes for DWS also.

BTW: Looks like Biden is getting orange, maybe Trump is rubbing him the wrong way.
        Agreed... DWS???
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Agreed... DWS???
          Debbie Wassermann Schultz.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• Tori645
            Tori645 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dancing With Stars

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Debbie Wassermann Schultz.
          Ah, thanks.
          Mobile, Al.
          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

And people wanted to talk about Reagan losing his mental faculties...

This guy is a walking gaffe. It's sad really. He's being medicated and trotted out there, given a list of exactly who he's allowed to talk to and what he's allowed to say (which has been confirmed by him in front of the whole world as well as Jen Psucky). Does anyone honestly think he is anything more than an empty suit?

Meanwhile Kamala can only cackle when asked tough questions.

But hey, least we don't have to read mean Tweets anymore. Foreign diplomacy has gone out the window but that's neither here nor there.

And it is refreshing to see our military and other national security institutions focused on important things like lowering the bar to be inclusive of everyone's feelings. That oughta keep the Russians in check.

Comment

Originally posted by NCSUboater View Post
              And people wanted to talk about Reagan losing his mental faculties...

This guy is a walking gaffe. It's sad really. He's being medicated and trotted out there, given a list of exactly who he's allowed to talk to and what he's allowed to say (which has been confirmed by him in front of the whole world as well as Jen Psucky). Does anyone honestly think he is anything more than an empty suit?

Meanwhile Kamala can only cackle when asked tough questions.

But hey, least we don't have to read mean Tweets anymore. Foreign diplomacy has gone out the window but that's neither here nor there.

And it is refreshing to see our military and other national security institutions focused on important things like lowering the bar to be inclusive of everyone's feelings. That oughta keep the Russians in check.
              Ain't it the truth... This entire administration is an embarrassment.
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Justice Dept sues GA over voting restrictions, Merrick Garland AG

Comment

Originally posted by Tori645 View Post
                  Justice Dept sues GA over voting restrictions, Merrick Garland AG
                  Interesting, how many puppet masters does Biden have? Can't imagine the VP Hyena pulling much of anything!

BWP

Comment

It's the biggest news story of the past 20 yrs and gets....zero press coverage....

Comment

Originally posted by NCSUboater View Post
                      I'm more concerned about the damage our "leaders" are doing than in any diabolical Russian activity dreamed up by the CIA and the Mockingbird Media. Has Putin surrounded us with bases? Do they sail warships through the Gulf of Mexico?

However, I do agree that it's good to see our military laser-focused on our national security... brings new meaning to "thank you for your service"!

I used to think our country was going to hell; now, I'm pretty sure we're there. I'll be voting "Giant Meteor" next election.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1624634533904.png
Views:	207
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	124124

Comment

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

I'm more concerned about the damage our "leaders" are doing than in any diabolical Russian activity dreamed up by the CIA and the Mockingbird Media. Has Putin surrounded us with bases? Do they sail warships through the Gulf of Mexico?

However, I do agree that it's good to see our military laser-focused on our national security... brings new meaning to "thank you for your service"!

I used to think our country was going to hell; now, I'm pretty sure we're there. I'll be voting "Giant Meteor" next election.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1624634533904.png
Views:	207
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	124124
                        Military sure has changed since the early 80's!

BWP

Comment

Still haven't seen or heard him do anything to address social security funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1 View Post
                            Still haven't seen or heard him do anything to address social security funding.
                            And you won't.. Until they can say "the republicans want to throw granny out on the street".. That comes closer to the election.
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                            X