Does anyone actually like Zaxbys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

Popeyes must be an acquired taste. Last time I ate it, maybe 1989, woke up 2:30 AM with snakes in my guts. Nope.

Zaxbys was started by former senator from Georgia, IIRC. Saxby Chambliss. Never eaten there.
    Bogangles got me... our last meal in Charleston before moving Marlyand. Had to drive the uhaul with trailer 600 miles...

Woke up at 2am with some food poisoning or stomach bug...

That was a fun trip up the freeway.

Comment

I like Chili's ribs, not bad for a chain restaraunt
      Andrew Munao Jr
      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
      888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jughed View Post

Bogangles got me... our last meal in Charleston before moving Marlyand. Had to drive the uhaul with trailer 600 miles...

Woke up at 2am with some food poisoning or stomach bug...

That was a fun trip up the freeway.
        Yes, Bojangles has opened a few locations here.. I was "excited" to try the "greatest fried chicken around".. Like I posted before, I do not eat fried foods often. Maybe 2-3 times a years.. But I do love fried chicken. I'm Sothern.. LOL.. Anyway, we tried it before Christmas and it was very pedestrian.. Bland, with no flavor..
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
          I like Chili's ribs, not bad for a chain restaraunt
          They do have some really awesome ribs. I get the baby back dry rub full rack and it is like eating candy. Wash it down with a cold beer and that is some good stuff. Not sure what they do to them, probably marinate them in some deadly chemical, but they are good!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMacGyver View Post

They do have some really awesome ribs. I get the baby back dry rub full rack and it is like eating candy. Wash it down with a cold beer and that is some good stuff. Not sure what they do to them, probably marinate them in some deadly chemical, but they are good!! LOL
            A lot of times, they use the smoker/pressure cooker.. Then toss them on the fire for a minute or so.. https://broaster.com/equipment/smokaroma/
            As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
            2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Lol, guess I'm in the minority.

I really like Zaxby's, but don't get it too often. Somehow I feel even more sluggish after eating it then I do Bojangle's.

But when I get Zaxby's I get the buffalo chicken tender sandwich or whatever it's called and apply 3-4 packs of Zax sauce to it and the fries. Ground control to major NOMS.

I also use about a pint of white sauce when eating hibachi.

I like the sauces.

Comment

Zaxby's is hot garbage. The only good thing there is the texas toast and the Coke Freestyle machine

Comment

Working...
                X