• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the positive attitude! 👍

Comment

Positivity and hugs

Comment

Prayers for you Kyle; hope all goes well.

Comment

Hoping all goes better than you can possibly ever imagined and that you experience a complete, cancer free recovery ASAP and live a long healthy life.

Comment

Prayers 🙏 always---

BWP

Comment

Praying for God’s hands to be upon you, your family and all of the medical personnel that will be working with you!
              95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
              Seaford, De
              Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by savedbygrace View Post
                Hey Kyle, as always I will be praying for you. This morning as I was praying for you I prayed for the doctors to find the right treatment and that the leukemia was be gone.

Father God Alimghty, I humble come before you once again on the behalf of Kyle, his wife and his family. I ask oh Lord that you would give them traveling grace as they travel to Texas and back. God show the team that is treating him what is the the best course of treatment for him. Give all of the staff at MD Anderson the wisdom and knowledge to make Kyle everwith whole. Let Kyle and his wife be a shining example of Christ. Use them Lord, to speak an encouraging word to someone to win them over for you. Allow them to plant seeds of faith as they walk though this journey. Lord, let there be no new bad surprises. Give Kyle and his family peace as they walk through this journey together. Keep his wife healthy, strong mentally and physically as well. Father, I thank you for creating this friendship we have. Lord Jesus, keep your hand upon Kyle and his family and let them feel your presence. Cover each member of his family under the Blood of Jesus Christ. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Kyle, keep us updated when you can. Sending Godly love to you and your family.

Sandy
                That feeling when there is only one like button.
                Alabaster, AL
                Mobile, AL
                2003 Pro Line 22 Bay, Yamaha SX200TXRC

Comment

Lord God I lift our friend Kyle and his family before Your Glorious throne and in your presence. It is written that you have not given us a spirit of fear, rather Your Spirit Lord, I pray that Kyle and his family will experience that and feel Your Power. Lord ask you to bless their travels and guide them safely to and from their destination, and may they impact your Kingdom along the way. I ask that you fill those tasked with caring for our Brother in Christ with the knowledge and wisdom to treat this terrible disease, and train their hands to do your work as it is written. Lastly, I pray that You will use this opportunity that is meant for harm to show and reveal Your Glory, Power and might. It is written that by Your stripes we are healed, and let it by done so for our Brother according to your Glorious will. I speak all these Blessings over our Brother and his family, in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
                  Alabaster, AL
                  Mobile, AL
                  2003 Pro Line 22 Bay, Yamaha SX200TXRC

Comment

Father, may Kyle's needs be met and you Glorified through this life testing that you would allow, may others on here understand who you are and be allowed to seek your face.

You are the way, the truth, and the life--- John 14-6!

BWP

Comment

Best of luck from down here!

Comment

Continued prayers
                        Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

Comment

Kyle, hope your travels where uneventful.
                          Thoughts are with you these days.
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1
                          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I'm with you on my prayer walk this morning.
                            Sanibel FL
                            Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

How's everything going, Kyle?

Comment

• Coastboater
                                Coastboater commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes, bunch of folks pulling for you!

Alright... First, thank you for the well wishes and checking in on me.

The trip went okay. Drive there and back were pretty much uneventful. Good weather both ways. Already close to 90 in Houston. I ate at a restaurant for the first time in 14 months and that was nice. We ate outside and really enjoyed the meal and the time out.

My testing started Sunday night and didn't stop until yesterday. All in all, not much has changed.. Nothing has gotten worse better.. However, they are concerned my leukemia may be trying to mutate, which is what we do not want. It takes time for this to happen, and there is nothing to be done to stop it. I will have more testing done in a couple months to see what is what.

I'm okay with it and not surprised by any of the results. Just going to keep living my life and that is what the doctors said is most important. Just live your life..

One thing I know is, I need to fly.. LOL.. That driving is for the birds.. I asked about traveling and she said that flying "should" be okay.. The filtration is very good.. She encouraged me to wear a mask, wash my hands and distance myself from strangers and those that have not had the vaccine. She confirmed that because I have B cell leukemia, the malignancy makes my response to the vaccine modest at best. They are still in the middle of research for the T cells. There seems to be some promising data that supports a response from the T cells.. Making the vaccine "more" effective for me. She did tell me to stay OUT of crowded areas, including restaurants, movie theaters and large gathers of people.

My wife was able to listen in and watch through Facetime.. In the end, I will keep on keeping on. It appears the Lord has a few more things for me to do..

Thanks again..
                              Kyle
                              As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                              2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                              Mobile, Al.
                              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                              X