OMG I got banned on THT for the first time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
    If a mod can't give a warning to a long time member that's never been banned before something is wrong with the MOD(s), as we know there is something wrong with them. If I were you I'd use the ban as reason to never go back, it's exactly what I did.
    My take..it all goes back to the head moron Ibobi. He makes the rules. Many of the mods are decent guys and are just following the rules.

You should read some of Ibobis personal posts. The guy is absolutely clueless. Typical California liberal. Ibobi is well known on all the IB sites. He must have married the bosses daughter..or son.

Comment

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post

My take..it all goes back to the head moron Ibobi. He makes the rules. Many of the mods are decent guys and are just following the rules.

You should read some of Ibobis personal posts. The guy is absolutely clueless. Typical California liberal. Ibobi is well known on all the IB sites. He must have married the bosses daughter..or son.
      I've chatted with him once or twice, he's a total dick without me reading his other posts, but where do I find IB sites, I'll gladly join just to screw with him?

Comment

• Coastboater
        Coastboater commented
        Editing a comment
        Rennlist is one of their sites for Porsche. It's been years since I was active there. Moderation sucked and was cliquish, but that was probably due more to being a Porsche forum than some liberal prick with a Napoleon complex.

I'll bet their corporate website lists them.

Comment

Originally posted by Billinstuart View Post
        I'll bet their corporate website lists them.
        Yeah, I was surprised to see the number of sites I frequent on occasion, that they own. It's a bunch and the routine seems the same on those. Stirring activity, of any type, yields more eyeballs and $$$.
        Sanibel FL
        Axopar 28 Cabin, 2 x 200 Merc 3.4L V6

Comment

No tht for you !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jfif
Views:	114
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	117513
          Attached Files

Comment

Mods have been busy... cutting threads like crazy...

Why even keep it, the bilge, open? Most heavy posters have been run off, random deleted threads, random moderation, biased moderation...

Comment

This was posted first by someone on tos Click image for larger version

Name:	E6738CE6-14C5-4914-80C8-34C3DD0EFF7C.jpeg
Views:	64
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	117708

Comment

So. I posted this
                Kneeling

- This hits the nail right on its head...

About Kneeling..

From John McNulty...

โ€œI watched the Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen *Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE *SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) *babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered *white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of *elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.(Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: *WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, ๐Ÿ™…looting, ๐Ÿ”ฅ arson, ๐ŸงŸ โ€โ™‚ ๏ธ murder, and ๐Ÿ’ฃ mayhem in communities

Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a
                gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system. And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

You got to be kidding me.

Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi (democrat ) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful

tri-cornered presentation case.

John McNulty

Comment

And???

Comment

Then I got this

Name:	CC4DDC32-272B-41A8-8A0F-60EC455DB1EC.png
Views:	66
Size:	1,006.2 KB
ID:	117718

Comment

So I sent this Click image for larger version

Name:	1C344DB9-B2E3-48BF-A3D2-35175D09EBBD.png
Views:	92
Size:	631.7 KB
ID:	117714

Comment

Name:	B0D9DED9-AB87-406C-9757-7AAD83113461.png
Views:	67
Size:	631.7 KB
ID:	117716

Comment

I guess it just depends on who you are and what you post.

Comment

Damn that vertical text is a PIA to read. Bet that kept the mods busy for a while!!!

Comment

Boobie just told us the board in and has been moving to a more civil place.

I told him that its moved to a more censored, biased place that isnโ€™t inline with the typical boater... and that many have been run off...

Weโ€™ll see how that goes

Comment

Working...
                              X