OMG I got banned on THT for the first time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I got banned on THT for the first time!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6AA3E9C4-879A-4D6B-B040-350453F18E49.png
Views:	280
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	117123 LOL. Someone posted about another stupid move the mods made and then I made a comment saying the mods look like they have a corncob stuck up their butts when they walk!!

touchy.. no sense of humor..

Comment

LOL... Wear it as a badge of honor.
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

That’s funny! They sure don’t like any criticism!!!
        95 Stamas 32' CC twin 250 Mercs
        Seaford, De
        Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by NO WAKE View Post
          That’s funny! They sure don’t like any criticism!!!
          Neither does she.
          https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...itter-big-tech
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• bluewaterposer
            bluewaterposer commented
            Editing a comment
            This is just sad!! She'll not be stopped until physical death, then the Great White Throne judgement!

Wonder which mod? If they ban you the would ban Mother Theresa

Comment

Welcome!
            It would be interesting to know the context....

Comment

I should have done a screenshot. I think what I said pretty much went like this:

I have heard that if you ever see one of them walk it looks like they have a corncob stuck way up in there.

Comment

First time? Hell, you ain’t trying hard enough

Comment

First time?!?!?
                  gotta get yer hands dirty there fella!!!!!!
                  😅

Comment

I think you deserved a ban in this situation. Taking a personal swipe at a mod , it seems reasonable to get a ban. 3 day ban is really just a warning and will be used against you if they decide in the future they don't want you there. Not that they need to justify their actions but you now fall into the " he was previously warned " category and they " may " bring that up if someone tries to stick up for you in the future.

My accounts have been perma-banned many times but I don't think I took a personal swipe at a mod. I've given them static for the way they run the site regarding rules,policies, bias etc. but I never got into their personal appearance or tried to see if that may be a reason for their actions. You may have figured it out though and they may have given you a ban for that rather than for the personal attack. Either way you may be better off giving constructive criticism rather than taking personal attacks -

Comment

I tried for years to get banned... I made 3-4 iboobie call out threads - pictures of gay obi- wans, man bun threads...

nothing.

got banned for the first time calling out savanna Guthrie after her BS Trump interview. And I’m not even a Trumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailsalot View Post
                        I think you deserved a ban in this situation. Taking a personal swipe at a mod , it seems reasonable to get a ban. 3 day ban is really just a warning and will be used against you if they decide in the future they don't want you there. Not that they need to justify their actions but you now fall into the " he was previously warned " category and they " may " bring that up if someone tries to stick up for you in the future.

My accounts have been perma-banned many times but I don't think I took a personal swipe at a mod. I've given them static for the way they run the site regarding rules,policies, bias etc. but I never got into their personal appearance or tried to see if that may be a reason for their actions. You may have figured it out though and they may have given you a ban for that rather than for the personal attack. Either way you may be better off giving constructive criticism rather than taking personal attacks -
                        Well...I have to say Kemper, coming from you, I now feel a bit guilty!!! But in my defense, I only quoted what I have “heard” and it wasn’t necessarily my personal opinion! Honestly, I think they are lurking on here and have noticed I have been anti- TOS!! It really began when the schmucks removed the like button. Sounds silly, but I just thought that made absolutely no sense at all. The like button is just an easy way to show support without typing a bunch of stupid shit. That is what mostly happens over there. You get pages of people quoting some stupid post and putting in their two cents over some meaningless BS that everyone else then has to read and waste time over. I would have to look, but I think I joined in maybe 2006 or so. The only time I had an issue was with the Garrett camping thread, because I called him out that he completely made up the story! Guess he whined to mods and they stuck up for his stupid ass. Anyhow I like this site better.

Comment

I got banned one time. That was for posting a cartoon of Obama on Wheel of Fortune. It was right after the Fort Hood terrorist shootings and Obama called it work place violence, even though the guy was screaming Alu Akbar while he shot and killed pepole. Our soldiers. This is what I posted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8DC70FE3-20BD-4613-99B4-B2F24E4F0E16.png
Views:	220
Size:	533.9 KB
ID:	117236
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Last time I got a month off, they wouldn’t tell me why. The reason they gave me was for the time before that. When I asked a few time for an explanation, I was told to just move on and they wouldn’t answer my questions anymore.. still don’t k ow why.

Comment

Working...
                            X