Small rant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SIM View Post
    We ship out a decent amount of 2 day and overnight Fed EX. Don't want to jinx myself, but for the most part they are pretty good. I wonder if its a local terminal thing or local driver thing. This seems to happen to you too often.
    Yes.. Something changed in January. Not sure what. I have seen the "contractors" that have been mentioned, but it has been bad. I have been getting these overnight shipments since 2018. Only thing that has changed is where the package is coming from. Same box.. Same exact labeling, etc.. It was coming from Cary, NC.. now it is coming from Houston, TX. I don't see how that could be a problem. All these issues are local.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Wonder if a different specialty pharmacy would be better at ensuring there were no issues with their shipments. Probably not seeing as they'd still be using the same shipping companies. But you never know. Just throwing ideas out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad1 View Post
        Wonder if a different specialty pharmacy would be better at ensuring there were no issues with their shipments. Probably not seeing as they'd still be using the same shipping companies. But you never know. Just throwing ideas out there.
        I thought the same thing, and came to the same conclusion you have.. Unless FedEx has different "levels" of Overnight service, I think it is just something local.. I mean, the quality of the people seems, uh, questionable..
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Kyle, sorry to hear about that—especially critical meds that you need!
          If their office is still on Lakeshore off Hwy 90, I’d head down and have a conversation in person.

I get my psoriasis medicine (Otezla) from a specialty pharmacy monthly via FedEx and they haven’t effed up yet (knock on wood🤞)
          Gotta figure it’s a numbskull driver and someone can rectify problem with an in person visit.
          Wish I knew someone to call for you
          Thinking 34’ Fountain TE w/ trip 300’s
          Or Possibly 33’ or 36’ Frontrunner
          Got to get with Prop next week

Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
            Kyle, sorry to hear about that—especially critical meds that you need!
            If their office is still on Lakeshore off Hwy 90, I’d head down and have a conversation in person.

I get my psoriasis medicine (Otezla) from a specialty pharmacy monthly via FedEx and they haven’t effed up yet (knock on wood🤞)
            Gotta figure it’s a numbskull driver and someone can rectify problem with an in person visit.
            Wish I knew someone to call for you
            Funny you should bring that up because I told Paula I am going to go by the hub on Rangeline and then the office on Lakeside Dr. You can't call them.. They won't give you the number..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
            X