Clear All

1315 Today, who is bringing the and .
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Its painful to watch. Gotta admire the press feeding the questions ahead of time, wouldn't want to have him think on his feet.
    Andrew Munao Jr
    Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
    888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
      Its painful to watch. Gotta admire the press feeding the questions ahead of time, wouldn't want to have him think on his feet.
      It sounds like it went the way I thought it would.. They already knew the questions and no one asked anything hard..
      As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
      2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
      2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
      Mobile, Al.
      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

It sounds like it went the way I thought it would.. They already knew the questions and no one asked anything hard..
        Not trying to sound over dramatic, but it was a painful 15 minutes. Couldn't take listening anymore. Some of the reporters talked slower to him it seemed to me. And no one butt in like they did with Trump. They make themselves (the media) look like pansies for him. Has to go against whatever they were taught in reporter school (if there is such thing).
        Andrew Munao Jr

Comment

He certainly got the kid glove treatment.

Was pressed slightly on the kids at the border, he almost folded.
          Bob

S Central PA

Comment

Not trying to sound over dramatic, but it was a painful 15 minutes. Couldn't take listening anymore. Some of the reporters talked slower to him it seemed to me. And no one butt in like they did with Trump. They make themselves (the media) look like pansies for him. Has to go against whatever they were taught in reporter school (if there is such thing).
            Yes, that is what O'Reilly said they'd do.. He brought up the point that they (media) wanted to destroy Trump, and they are out to help Biden. Hence, softball questions.. everyone stays in line..
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by duckfish View Post
              He certainly got the kid glove treatment.

Was pressed slightly on the kids at the border, he almost folded.
              I mean, it's easy when all you have to mutter is "trump fault.. Orange man bad"...
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

The media is the greatest threat to our republic.

And the reason is because so many people are sheep.

Comment

I don't think your being overly dramatic at all. I think you are also suffering from BIS (Biden Intolerance Syndrome). I have a severe case of it, so severe I can't tolerate 30 seconds of watching him without going into a fit.

Comment

• Coastboater
                  Coastboater commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just call it Biden Syndrome.

• jmike
                  jmike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see what you did there, Biden Syndrome = BS

Originally posted by jmike View Post

I don't think your being overly dramatic at all. I think you are also suffering from BIS (Biden Intolerance Syndrome). I have a severe case of it, so severe I can't tolerate 30 seconds of watching him without going into a fit.
                I stopped watching when he said in response to the question "when would they give the press access to the facilities on the border" , that when they got things situated, they would let them back in. I was like, did I just hear what I thought I heard? And the press laps it up. Can you imagine how unhinged they would have been if Trump would have said anything close to that? To even say that, means there is a problem at the border. Looking back on it, Trump was infinitely more transparent than this group of deceivers.

Its like living in the middle of a bad dream. I can't watch it anymore. If the press will not hold any of them accountable, probe or ask the hard questions, what hope is there for any kind of action against it? They just have free reign of things. That is why the 2022 House and Senate is so important. Not sure you want to impeach him because Harris is part of the hole scheme.
                Andrew Munao Jr

Comment

I noticed it was scheduled for 13:15. That's right after he has lunch and just before his nappy time.

Comment

I stopped watching when he said in response to the question "when would they give the press access to the facilities on the border" , that when they got things situated, they would let them back in. I was like, did I just hear what I thought I heard? And the press laps it up. Can you imagine how unhinged they would have been if Trump would have said anything close to that? To even say that, means there is a problem at the border. Looking back on it, Trump was infinitely more transparent than this group of deceivers.

Its like living in the middle of a bad dream. I can't watch it anymore. If the press will not hold any of them accountable, probe or ask the hard questions, what hope is there for any kind of action against it? They just have free reign of things. That is why the 2022 House and Senate is so important. Not sure you want to impeach him because Harris is part of the hole scheme.
                  The press has been part of the Gas Lighting we have been witnessing for the better part of 12 years or so. Remember when the economy sucked under Obama, but they all said it was great. Remember when Obama flew billions, in the dead of night, the ayatollahs of iran? Not one peep from the MSM.. I won't insult your intelligence by rambling off a lot of stuff they did.. Just saying that the presses implicit wiliness to aid the democrats is not shocking.
                  Mobile, Al.
                  Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I noticed it was scheduled for 13:15. That's right after he has lunch and just before his nappy time.
                    Bill O'Reilly does a segment each day about what Biden does.. Short answer is nothing. He doesn't even get his briefing until 10 am. He has 1 thing scheduled for the entire day.. 1.. That's it..
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post

Bill O'Reilly does a segment each day about what Biden does.. Short answer is nothing. He doesn't even get his briefing until 10 am. He has 1 thing scheduled for the entire day.. 1.. That's it..
                    Well, he's gotta get that mid morning nap in and then has his Tapioca cup before the 10 a.m. briefing.

After his "press conference" yesterday he's not even going to do that 1 thing today

Comment

" According to data from Customs and Border Protection, the number of unaccompanied children encountered on the border rose by 61% between January and February 2021, not the 28% Biden claimed. That is about double the increase between January and February 2019. "
                      https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/polit...nce/index.html

Should have been a headline but CNN had it buried in it's reporting.

Comment

Working...
                      X