$125,000 Electric Truck. The Bollinger B! and B2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $125,000 Electric Truck. The Bollinger B! and B2

    7500 pound towing capacity.

    https://bollingermotors.com/bollinger-b1/
    https://bollingermotors.com/bollinger-b2/
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

  • #2
    A square, very squared-odd truck? Looks like Volvo made it in the 80s ... or some kid just 3D printed one 🤣 ...
    Life is too short for an ugly boat!

    Comment


    • #3
      Ummmmmm, someone got paid to draw that?
      Fugly.
      However, people pay 120+k for these-------.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	109825
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      954.463.4904
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

      [email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DaleH View Post
        A square, very squared-odd truck? Looks like Volvo made it in the 80s ... or some kid just 3D printed one 🤣 ...
        The SUV looks like an old International Harvester 800 series.. I had a 1965 I restored years ago.

        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KMac View Post

          The SUV looks like an old International Harvester 800 series.. I had a 1965 I restored years ago.

          nice rig!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post

            nice rig!
            It was.. I did a 65, 74 and a 76 Super Scout II..
            As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
            2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
            Mobile, Al.
            Dauphin Island, Al.

            Comment


            • #7
              I wonder how these electric “trucks” are gonna tow under load? Pulling a 5k boat from Jacksonville to KW?
              or to the mountain cabin? In sustained winds? Stop and go for 8 miles on I-75?
              What’s the range? does one have to map out stops to avoid being found dead on the interstate? How long does each recharge take?
              are they actually even practical for what a truck is used for?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
                I wonder how these electric “trucks” are gonna tow under load? Pulling a 5k boat from Jacksonville to KW?
                or to the mountain cabin? In sustained winds? Stop and go for 8 miles on I-75?
                What’s the range? does one have to map out stops to avoid being found dead on the interstate? How long is each recharge?
                are they actually even practical for what a truck is used for?
                It says 200 miles, but that would NOT be with a 6000 pound boat behind it.. Up hills, etc..
                As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KMac View Post

                  The SUV looks like an old International Harvester 800 series.. I had a 1965 I restored years ago.

                  That Scout is sweet!

                  A resto-mod of one with today's niceties would make a great hunting truck.
                  Bob

                  S Central PA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like old land rover Click image for larger version

Name:	960x0.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	109850

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fugly It will sell to a few.
                      Small town S. W. Ga./St. James Fl.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's boxy but Chevrolet and GMC had one of the longest running body styles with boxy trucks...Charlie
                        Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          our company is building an old school 4x4. Ineos Grenadier.
                          https://ineosgrenadier.com/en-gb
                          As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                          2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                          2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by duckfish View Post

                            That Scout is sweet!

                            A resto-mod of one with today's niceties would make a great hunting truck.
                            That is just a picture of one. The 65 I did was brown and white. I will try to find some pictures.
                            As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                            2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X