X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoB Members

From our esteemed leader:
    "BoB comes up 3rd on google and 5th on bing for "boating forum"
    Also we are now 2700+ Members thanks to you all.
    I thank each and every one of whom stay, contribute and help this Forum grow.
    BoB Since 2014

Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Here is some BOB help for Bahamas relief from Witham Field, Stuart Fl.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190911_165129.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	63192 ,
    God bless BOB and all the help provided for!

Thanks for having me, I never knew how much fun a forum could be,.

BWP

Comment

Who is the broad?

2700 members? Wow!

who is our esteemed leader?

Comment

2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post
          Who is the broad?

2700 members? Wow!

who is our esteemed leader?
          BoB was started when there was a revolt back on TOS in 2014, BOE Jim, SIM Andy and myself abdicated.
          BOE JIm had the IT knowhow to get us going.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

BoB was started when there was a revolt back on TOS in 2014, BOE Jim, SIM Andy and myself abdicated.
            BOE JIm had the IT knowhow to get us going.
            Thank you! But I joined because MC was so entertaining with an excellent writers prose!.

BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Thank you! But I joined because MC was so entertaining with an excellent writers prose!.

BWP
              There was of course others who came for the ride, some as "experts", of which we took a fair amount of ribbing over on TOS.
              MC was one, and we do miss him. Ken from Prop Gods is another, who has found a really nice home here and we are proud to have him.
              Some others have come and gone, but each day, we have more join, some stay, some peruse and move on.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1

[email protected]
              www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Well, all joking aside, I love it here.. Those of us who contribute regularly, have developed a kinship.. A bond.. And I appreciate being a part of it.. Think about what Andy did when he helped me with my motor issues.. Joey, who stepped in and gifted my wife and I tickets to fly to MD Anderson, just so I don't have to drive it, even if it's only one time.. Ole and how he goes out of his way to help others here, too.. There are many others..

We all come from different walks of life.. But we have a good bond here..
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Originally posted by KMac View Post
                  Well, all joking aside, I love it here.. Those of us who contribute regularly, have developed a kinship.. A bond.. And I appreciate being a part of it.. Think about what Andy did when he helped me with my motor issues.. Joey, who stepped in and gifted my wife and I tickets to fly to MD Anderson, just so I don't have to drive it, even if it's only one time.. Ole and how he goes out of his way to help others here, too.. There are many others..

Amen!
                  Stay blessed!
                  Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Amen!
                    Stay blessed!
                    Kevin
                    You too, Kevin..
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Cannot think of a more helpful boating website. Would it be nice to have a few more active participants, of course it would. But the people here are all top shelf.

Comment

Think BoB is great, and about as fine a forum you could want to be part of.
                        I went looking when I couldn’t find where our BoB charter members went from THT
                        Posted a “where did they go” and got a reply before thread got 86’d
                        ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s Sold
                        ’20 Invincible 35’ Cat, Quad Verado’s on order
                        Fairhope & Orange Beach, AL

Comment

Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
                          Think BoB is great, and about as fine a forum you could want to be part of.
                          I went looking when I couldn’t find where our BoB charter members went from THT
                          Posted a “where did they go” and got a reply before thread got 86’d
                          If I remember correctly, Andy told me to check out BoB.. I sent him an email and asked where he'd been and he told me about it. I love it here.. No ankle biting..
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Andy told me to check out BoB.. I sent him an email and asked where he'd been and he told me about it. I love it here.. No ankle biting..
                            I agree with the ankle biting. Funny how there is 1 rule here and everyone is laid back and relaxed. Over there, there are plenty of rules interpreted differently by different mods and they are always banning people (me included! Lol). I like the vibe here for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post

I agree with the ankle biting. Funny how there is 1 rule here and everyone is laid back and relaxed. Over there, there are plenty of rules interpreted differently by different mods and they are always banning people (me included! Lol). I like the vibe here for sure.
                              Well, it is just like anything else: we should behave like adults.. No personal attacks.. We have a place for political talk.. But, it doesn't mean we have to argue and fight.. So we disagree, so what.. Just express your opinion and move on.. Some people just can't do that..

I assure you, there isn't anyone on this board (or any other for that matter) that is more opinionated than me.. But I get it.. Not everyone thinks like me or agrees with my stances.. And you know what? That's okay..
                              Mobile, Al.
                              Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                              X