Ole went a Cattin.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
    The Yukon can do it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190909_082355.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	63132Click image for larger version

Name:	20190909_082304.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	63133
    Wow.. Maybe for short distance.. Bet you wouldn't put that baby on the highway... Or would you???
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by KMac View Post

      Wow.. Maybe for short distance.. Bet you wouldn't put that baby on the highway... Or would you???
      Short distance maybe, in Florida. The car can do it, it's a 2500x4wd. Had no issue getting it out.
      And the trailer has electro/hydraulic brakes and they WORK.
      But, you do know it's "back there".
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      954.463.4904
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

      [email protected]
      www.parkeryacht.com

      Member of the MSHS Group

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

        Short distance maybe, in Florida. The car can do it, it's a 2500x4wd. Had no issue getting it out.
        And the trailer has electro/hydraulic brakes and they WORK.
        But, you do know it's "back there".
        Oh, didn't realize it is a HD 2500.. Diesel or gas??
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

        Comment


        • #19
          She did this one and it was heavier.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20170708_084307.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	63139
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          954.463.4904
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

          [email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

          Member of the MSHS Group

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by KMac View Post

            Oh, didn't realize it is a HD 2500.. Diesel or gas??
            Gasser.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            954.463.4904
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

            [email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

            Member of the MSHS Group

            Comment


            • #21
              Wow.. Those are 2 huge loads..
              2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
              Mobile, Al.
              Dauphin Island, Al.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by KMac View Post
                Wow.. Those are 2 huge loads..
                Yup. The Pursuit was beast. I tried a couple of times and she wasn't coming over the hump.
                Then I realized I didn't have it in 4wd low.
                Dummy.
                Did that and she came out like a charm.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                954.463.4904
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                [email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

                Member of the MSHS Group

                Comment


                • #23
                  Nice objective review, Ole. I trust your impressions.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

                    Yup. The Pursuit was beast. I tried a couple of times and she wasn't coming over the hump.
                    Then I realized I didn't have it in 4wd low.
                    Dummy.
                    Did that and she came out like a charm.
                    What's the weight on those two botes??
                    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by fins View Post
                      You sir, are treading on thin ice here. The mere mention that this boat may have actual limits, is blasphemous.
                      there are lurkers even here that may have already reported him..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Capt_Kurt View Post

                        there are lurkers even here that may have already reported him..
                        LOL... You are probably right.. But, truth is truth..
                        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                        Mobile, Al.
                        Dauphin Island, Al.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by KMac View Post

                          What's the weight on those two botes??
                          The FM 37 is listed at #14,000.
                          The trailer under the Pursuit was a #21,000 trailer, bote wasn't at cap, but it was close.
                          Engine Sales and Service
                          Ph +1 954.463.1515
                          Fx +1
                          954.463.4904
                          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                          [email protected]
                          www.parkeryacht.com

                          Member of the MSHS Group

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

                            The FM 37 is listed at #14,000.
                            The trailer under the Pursuit was a #21,000 trailer, bote wasn't at cap, but it was close.
                            Whew... What a load..
                            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              https://www.thehulltruth.com/sportfi...freeman-2.html
                              Engine Sales and Service
                              Ph +1 954.463.1515
                              Fx +1
                              954.463.4904
                              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                              [email protected]
                              www.parkeryacht.com

                              Member of the MSHS Group

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Hmmm...
                                2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                                Mobile, Al.
                                Dauphin Island, Al.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X