They are open Mon-Thurs 8:00-5:00.
    How does that work?
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Well, when you sell botes that cost that much, and have a waiting list, you can work when you want. Would be my guess.
    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
    Mobile, Al.
    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• KMac
      KMac commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they are getting paid for 40? Or they are on salary?? It obviously works for them.

• NO WAKE
      NO WAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they are working 10 hour days and calling it good after four days.

• Slough
      Slough commented
      Editing a comment
      What NW said. And some companies have gone to that to help employees with gas cost.

Gotta do R&D Friday thru Sunday. Take ‘em out for a spin. Can’t blame them.

Comment

9 X's 4= 36

Or

8X's 4 = 32

Either way no full time employees in that group.
      This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
      You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
        Parker Yacht commented
        Editing a comment
        There is lunch in that 9x4.

• LFBB
        LFBB commented
        Editing a comment
        Hence the 8X's 4 = 32.

• Slough
        Slough commented
        Editing a comment
        6-5, 7-6 gives an hour for dinner and some do 30 minutes for dinner

Maybe they’re still flush with PPP $ 😀

Comment

Maybe just the office/phone staff work those hours?

Comment

Want to talk epic customer service fails then try to get parts from Vikings Parts department. NON existent customer service

Comment

Tiara, Pursuit, Hewescraft and Formula boats......very good CS from all 4. Not sure about their business hours, but they call back or follow up by email.
            Andrew Munao Jr
            Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
            888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

I do a bit of business with Pursuit. There are a few people there on Friday's but most are gone and even the few there leave early. But I believe they work 10 hrs days.

Comment

See that’s the great part of having a boat that is or very close to out of business…CS is 24/7 on BoB! And you guys run circles around most companies with your knowledge.

Comment

Sort of related, but way off topic at the same time. When I was working in IT, I was responsible for communication with Dell (in India) and I called them sometimes a few times a day. We had our usual couple of people that were our account managers and I got to know them pretty well. They told me that before (our time) business hours, they would have a team meeting and get informed of local weather, sporting scores and events, all sorts of things to allow them to appear "personal"! One morning I called and got into a regular, and she told me I would be put on loud speaker and asked me I could I say "good day" I put on my best fake Australian accent and said "giday" she giggled and in an Indian accent, asked if I could say it again! After that we were "best phone friends" for about two years, and almost anything I asked for was done instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by noelm View Post
                    Sort of related, but way off topic at the same time. When I was working in IT, I was responsible for communication with Dell (in India) and I called them sometimes a few times a day. We had our usual couple of people that were our account managers and I got to know them pretty well. They told me that before (our time) business hours, they would have a team meeting and get informed of local weather, sporting scores and events, all sorts of things to allow them to appear "personal"! One morning I called and got into a regular, and she told me I would be put on loud speaker and asked me I could I say "good day" I put on my best fake Australian accent and said "giday" she giggled and in an Indian accent, asked if I could say it again! After that we were "best phone friends" for about two years, and almost anything I asked for was done instantly.
                    I had a lady from Sears, in Chicago, do something similar in about 1988-89. She kept asking questions, making small talk.. Finally, I jokingly asked, "Are you writing a book or something", and laughed.. She replied, "I just love to hear you southern boys/men talk".. LOL..
                    As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                    2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                    2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                    Mobile, Al.
                    Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                    X