Botes get bigger------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botes get bigger------

But a crane launching always impresses me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	128075
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190403_140832.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	128076
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

To the point of the thread, yes, it's amazing to me people have that kind of money. As to my opinion, that top boat looks ugly, I do not like that European design

Comment

LFBB - I agree. I still love the classic look of yachts. But I do love the color.

Comment

That bottom picture is intriguing to me. The crane op can monitor the total weight, but doesn't really know how much is on each strap, and that is hopefully close to equally balanced-weight wise. That forward strap is close to mid ships. Engine room is probably between the straps with the fuel tank either middle keel or aft or a combo of both.

The top bote, each crane knows how much its lifting.

Pretty cool pics.
        Andrew Munao Jr
        Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
        888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post
          To the point of the thread, yes, it's amazing to me people have that kind of money. As to my opinion, that top boat looks ugly, I do not like that European design
          Calling it European, I don't know.
          Some Navel Artichoke came up with the "Plum Bow" or "Whatevertheycallit" design, it is more efficient, "green", "in", "whatever" as opposed to traditional flare design.
          It's a different look and ride for sure. The bote goes through the wave rather than up and over. If you ever have a bow lift on you and slam down on the flare and shutter, sow down the bote, I don't suppose this happens with the "plum", sure looks ugly and I imagine it's a bit wetter and has less interior room.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Calling it European, I don't know.
            Some Navel Artichoke came up with the "Plum Bow" or "Whatevertheycallit" design, it is more efficient, "green", "in", "whatever" as opposed to traditional flare design.
            It's a different look and ride for sure. The bote goes through the wave rather than up and over. If you ever have a bow lift on you and slam down on the flare and shutter, sow down the bote, I don't suppose this happens with the "plum", sure looks ugly and I imagine it's a bit wetter and has less interior room.
            I'm looking at ride nor MPG if I got the money to buy that boat. I've seen that design on smaller boats coming out of inlets and that euro design is wet. I want dry and steady ride. I'd like to see a 100' cat.

Comment

I think the point of interest on the new Blu one is that it is still under 500 Gt. But, its waterline and efficiency is beyond historical launches. Above 500GT a lot of things change.....

Comment

Agreed...
                As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
                2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
                2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
                Mobile, Al.
                Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I'm looking at ride nor MPG if I got the money to buy that boat. I've seen that design on smaller boats coming out of inlets and that euro design is wet. I want dry and steady ride. I'd like to see a 100' cat.
                  If you have to worry about the MPG you are looking at the wrong boat. Plus you are in the salon with a cocktail so a wet ride is not a concern.

"Oh My, didn't the mates wash everything off?" (In my best Thurston Howell III voice)

Comment

Big cranes Click image for larger version

Name:	2363ae7f551b83b6f123db1658fd600a.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	128510

Comment

Originally posted by Tori645 View Post
                      Big cranes Click image for larger version

Name:	2363ae7f551b83b6f123db1658fd600a.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	128510
                      Wowzer
                      Mobile, Al.
                      Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

I like this one, argueably the FASTEST way into the water! "Rot 'ro ... me thinks the straps let go ... !"

How'd you'd like to be that guy aboard? See where circled in red ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Head First.jpg Views:	0 Size:	242.1 KB ID:	128521
                        Life is too short for an ugly boat!

Comment

Originally posted by DaleH View Post
                          I like this one, argueably the FASTEST way into the water! "Rot 'ro ... me thinks the straps let go ... !"

How'd you'd like to be that guy aboard? See where circled in red ...

Click image for larger version Name:	Head First.jpg Views:	0 Size:	242.1 KB ID:	128521
                          My wife just said she'd probably never get on a boat again.
                          Mobile, Al.
                          Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Holy shit what epic ride!

Comment

Working...
                            X