I kinda like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halkman26 View Post

This is the boat (I think) and some very thoughtful discussion on some of the points you made Ole.

https://youtu.be/7Sh3kMBg1t8
    I didn't watch it, but know this from experience.
    - Good fuel is hard to come by in out of the way places, gas or diesel.
    - Certain "classed" vessels cannot carry gas on board the mothership, and that is an issue for a gas tender, that is why certain world traveling vessels only have diesel tenders, but jet drives and diesel I/O's have their own set of issues. And the motherbote carries a bunch. A diesel outboard would solve that problem. BUT-------It needs to RUN consistently and have a SERVICE network worldwide.
    Oh, that---------.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

I didn't watch it, but know this from experience.
      - Good fuel is hard to come by in out of the way places, gas or diesel.
      - Certain "classed" vessels cannot carry gas on board the mothership, and that is an issue for a gas tender, that is why certain world traveling vessels only have diesel tenders, but jet drives and diesel I/O's have their own set of issues. And the motherbote carries a bunch. A diesel outboard would solve that problem. BUT-------It needs to RUN consistently and have a SERVICE network worldwide.
      Oh, that---------.
      Haha, yeah, oh that. For what's it worth, the two guys in this video, at least to me, still seemed very skeptical but my presumption is they were trying to be nice to the manufacturer for making the product available to them in the first instance for testing. No proof, just my gut instinct there...

Comment

Working...
      X