Yeti’s America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti’s America

This bothers me for some reason. Well, other than it is a $50 dog bowl. It is like “ok, we know people like made in the USA but we will fool them with this”. Kind of a slap in the face yet they are keeping some work here. Imagine how expensive they would be if they were made in the USA?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCB5E3C0-1C7B-4260-B3BB-0F7B0B796BC0.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	63669

I'll introduce you to a yeti owner...he doesn't have a dog bowl, though.

You working on the boat this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by paulobrian View Post
      I'll introduce you to a yeti owner...he doesn't have a dog bowl, though.

You working on the boat this weekend?
      Good seeing you today. We need to do a get together as official Band of Boaters members.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoy Vay View Post

Good seeing you today. We need to do a get together as official Band of Boaters members.
        Terrifying!.
        Ran out of Sandsprit today, very, very light on boats, never seen a Saturday parking lot so empty.
        Water tested my friends John Allmand 24 footer cabin.
        River only, no ocean.
        BWP

Comment

My buddy with the Porsche has the yeti stuff. I'll invite us over to his place. He's got Stella on tap, but you're not interested.....

Kane center on Cove Road is the place I was telling you about.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Terrifying!.
            Ran out of Sandsprit today, very, very light on boats, never seen a Saturday parking lot so empty.
            River only, no ocean.
            BWP
            Dammit..Willoughby is right next to that!

Listen, I like older hulls, especially quality ones like that. Water was high when I went through sandsprit today. Any problems launching?

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Terrifying!.
              River only, no ocean.
              BWP
              I think with Mother Ocean upset and the waves of rain and wind have people finding other activities. We had a nice break for a good part of the day but now the rain is coming. How did the boat do?

Comment

Another "Made in America" company that sold out and went for the money.
                I think it's great they made it, but don't try to tell me it's better for "America" now.
                They could make those here, still sell them for $50, they just wouldn't make $40.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1
                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  I think it's great they made it, but don't try to tell me it's better for "America" now.
                  They could make those here, still sell them for $50, they just wouldn't make $40.
                  Exactly! If it just said made in China I probably (unfortunately) would not have thought twice. They want some of the America part but not enough to make it here.

Comment

My buddy with the Porsche has the yeti stuff. I'll invite us over to his place. He's got Stella on tap, but you're not interested.....

Kane center on Cove Road is the place I was telling you about.
                    Stella? What is it with these people?
                    Modelo sucks terribly as well. Let’s have a BBQ. Ole’s Place. He has nothing going on.

Comment

I think with Mother Ocean upset and the waves of rain and wind have people finding other activities. We had a nice break for a good part of the day but now the rain is coming. How did the boat do?
                      Ran well except at idle, never got that sorted but rode well in river chop.

We may as well have a BOB Treasure coast meetup at your command, seems a few TOS'sers have joined recently, does TOS'sers sound right.

BWP

Comment

Dammit..Willoughby is right next to that!

Listen, I like older hulls, especially quality ones like that. Water was high when I went through sandsprit today. Any problems launching?
                        Yes it was so high he had the drives in the water, scary!
                        We'll get together soon, the guy who's boat I was on has a thread that I started, I told him about your small block expertise.
                        Thanks,
                        BWP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190921_132720.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	63717
                          Made in America, a very solid hull, 1983 I think?
                          I think were looking at the crossroads, maybe?
                          Never attempted any inlet crossings as still in shakedown stage.
                          My son is interested in this classic but it looks like a small battleship.
                          BWP

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                            100% correct..
                            2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO
                            Mobile, Al.
                            Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

Working...
                            X