2020 and the dems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Are there no boat-owning democrats in the group? CNN had me convinced that 75% of nation hates conservatives. Maybe they'd rather not speak up.

    Dems...
    Call us deplorables, but illegals dreamers.
    Scared of armed police officers in the coffee shop.
    Think the flag is a symbol of racism.
    Think that the government owes the people.

    Seriously, how do people vote FOR that mess?

    And if one of the 20 yahoos does get elected, how bad does it have to get before civil war breaks out?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by hi_c View Post
      Are there no boat-owning democrats in the group? CNN had me convinced that 75% of nation hates conservatives. Maybe they'd rather not speak up.

      Dems...
      Call us deplorables, but illegals dreamers.
      Scared of armed police officers in the coffee shop.
      Think the flag is a symbol of racism.
      Think that the government owes the people.

      Seriously, how do people vote FOR that mess?

      And if one of the 20 yahoos does get elected, how bad does it have to get before civil war breaks out?
      These children have been indoctrinated since starting school. Certainly public school. Unfortunately, even the private schools are into codifying these dummies.

      As far as civil war goes, it won't happen until people start losing their stuff and their basic rights. Right now, even with all that's going on, most people think that this is a phase.

      We are on the brink of losing our country. I mean look at this mess. Judges telling the department of Justice that they can't swap out attorney's arguing a case. A very small percentage of our population (LGBQT) are controlling our whole political narrative.

      Climate change is settled science but gender is fluid???? My gosh we have become stupid.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KMac View Post

        These children have been indoctrinated since starting school.

        ... My gosh we have become stupid.
        How far do they have to get before common sense kicks in? Seems like it somebody on their side should've stood up by now and said, "ok, we're being a little ridiculous."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by hi_c View Post

          How far do they have to get before common sense kicks in? Seems like it somebody on their side should've stood up by now and said, "ok, we're being a little ridiculous."
          That's the problem. Common sense will not be tolerated. It can't be. Think about it. You have people arguing that there are 100's genders. Parents letting their 5,6,7 year old children "transition". Parents refusing to have the gender put on the birth certificate. This is nuts.

          Our whole country has allowed political correctness to override common sense. Everything we do can be offensive to some one else. It's laughable.

          Comment


          • #20
            Cynical Kevin here, we are going to be overrun by idiocy before a remnant of Godly people turn the tide.

            Waiting on them to steal my retirement savings about the time I'm ready to retire, cause it's fair for the greater good!

            Soon all property tax will go to public pensions and none to services as these young, early retired deserve it!

            Look up Scott Petersen, the fraud cat Deputy that let 17 children die, then he retires on way more than I make working 55 hours weekly.

            If any one is smart enough link, "pensiontsunami" and articles that tell how it really is.

            We as a country are bankrupt financially, morally, spiritually and a multitude of others.
            Thank God for knowing God, the only way through.

            I boat to escape reality but spend much to do so.
            God bless America, in spite of ourselves!
            Kevin

            Comment


            • #21
              Here you go Kevin..

              http://www.pensiontsunami.com/index.php

              Comment


              • #22
                Eating there own, gotta say its good to see. https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...r-14085447.php

                The race card.....don't leave home without it AOC

                "When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood," Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post. "But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color."

                Andrew Munao Jr
                Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
                888-231-2392 | andyjr@shipyardisland.com | simyamaha.com

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SIM View Post
                  Eating there own, gotta say its good to see. https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...r-14085447.php

                  The race card.....don't leave home without it AOC

                  "When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood," Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post. "But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color."
                  I know.. I saw that and literally laughed out loud.. That's the only thing they have got.. When the going gets tough, claim racism.. Or any of the other "ism's"..

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Tough to say how it will all shake out. But hopefully it will turn enough democrats off and make them consider changing sides or at least stay home on election day...Charlie

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I have never seen as much lunacy in our government as we have today, nor as much greed, jealousy or corruption. And I don't just mean at the federal level. I truly believe we have become the modern day Roman Empire in many ways not to mention the Orwellian factor.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Back when I was in school we had to read Orwell. I seriously doubt if that is the case today...Charlie

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
                          I have never seen as much lunacy in our government as we have today, nor as much greed, jealousy or corruption. And I don't just mean at the federal level. I truly believe we have become the modern day Roman Empire in many ways not to mention the Orwellian factor.
                          Agree 100%... Take my favorite target for stupidity, AOC.. Here is a woman that outright LIES about conditions on the border.. When pressed about it, she literally puts her hand up and says she doesn't have time.. Defends her push for a raise because "it's not even really a raise".. She also says her "luxurious lifestyle she now has".. should be a basic right to have this lifestyle..

                          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-tabling-raise
                          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/it-is-not-science-fiction-aoc-defends-her-luxury-apartment-by-saying-they-should-be-basic-rights

                          No accountability..


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            On a brighter note. The dow closed above 27000 the S&P and Nasdaq are doing great too. Let the dems run against that...Charlie

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                              On a brighter note. The dow closed above 27000 the S&P and Nasdaq are doing great too. Let the dems run against that...Charlie
                              It's all about the economy.. Or at least it should be.. For people who work for a living, it will be.. For the ever growing population that does't have any skin in the game, they couldn't care less.. They aren't contributing to it, and in most cases, they are drawing away from it..

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by KMac View Post

                                These children have been indoctrinated since starting school. Certainly public school. Unfortunately, even the private schools are into codifying these dummies.

                                As far as civil war goes, it won't happen until people start losing their stuff and their basic rights. Right now, even with all that's going on, most people think that this is a phase.

                                We are on the brink of losing our country. I mean look at this mess. Judges telling the department of Justice that they can't swap out attorney's arguing a case. A very small percentage of our population (LGBQT) are controlling our whole political narrative.

                                Climate change is settled science but gender is fluid???? My gosh we have become stupid.
                                That is a very interesting comment.
                                Curious, how do you figure?
                                And, I am not being argumentative, I think there is a small group controlling the political narrative, just not that group.
                                What have I missed?

                                Engine Sales and Service
                                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                                Fx +1
                                954.463.4904
                                Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                                oparker@parkeryacht.com
                                www.parkeryacht.com

                                Member of the MSHS Group

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X