Just for laughs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76

    Comment


    • #77
      These are so funny. thanks for the laugh.
      Andrew Munao Jr
      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
      888-231-2392 | andyjr@shipyardisland.com | simyamaha.com

      Comment


      • #78
        Keep them coming they are good...Charlie

        Comment


        • #79
          Husband came home early!!

          Click image for larger version

Name:	20876376-B947-4532-BBFC-9EC2DCE12D7B.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	59910
          ‘12 Blackwood 27 - sold
          '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
          '18 Fountain 38 - sold
          ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

          Comment


          • #80
            This one is crazy
            Would definitely make a mess from that height
            No pool below

            Click image for larger version  Name:	32C835E2-DEA4-40BD-95B2-4A07089FB744.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	189.2 KB ID:	59912
            ‘12 Blackwood 27 - sold
            '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
            '18 Fountain 38 - sold
            ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

            Comment


            • #81
              For the guy on the a/c, been there, done that.
              The guy cleaning the window? NO, EFFIN way, nope.
              Engine Sales and Service
              Ph +1 954.463.1515
              Fx +1
              954.463.4904
              Toll Free: 800.622.6747

              oparker@parkeryacht.com
              www.parkeryacht.com

              Member of the MSHS Group

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                For the guy on the a/c, been there, done that.
                The guy cleaning the window? NO, EFFIN way, nope.
                LOL... Like I posted yesterday... No wonder women have a longer lifespan..

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
                  This one is crazy
                  Would definitely make a mess from that height
                  No pool below

                  Click image for larger version Name:	32C835E2-DEA4-40BD-95B2-4A07089FB744.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	189.2 KB ID:	59912
                  I don't think a pool would help much from that high up...Charlie

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Mako runner View Post

                    I don't think a pool would help much from that high up...Charlie
                    Containment.
                    Engine Sales and Service
                    Ph +1 954.463.1515
                    Fx +1
                    954.463.4904
                    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                    oparker@parkeryacht.com
                    www.parkeryacht.com

                    Member of the MSHS Group

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I was thinking more of how it would effect him. But I guess clean up would be easier if he landed in a pool...Charlie

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                        I was thinking more of how it would effect him. But I guess clean up would be easier if he landed in a pool...Charlie
                        He would still be deceased, it would just be easier it pick him up.
                        Engine Sales and Service
                        Ph +1 954.463.1515
                        Fx +1
                        954.463.4904
                        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

                        oparker@parkeryacht.com
                        www.parkeryacht.com

                        Member of the MSHS Group

                        Comment


                        • #87

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

                            He would still be deceased, it would just be easier it pick him up.
                            Exactly, less mess!!
                            ‘12 Blackwood 27 - sold
                            '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                            '18 Fountain 38 - sold
                            ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Can’t remember if a popped this one on y’all or not?


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	9F39D7B5-7AF0-47AD-A73F-953A5248810A.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	60000

                              ‘12 Blackwood 27 - sold
                              '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                              '18 Fountain 38 - sold
                              ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Tiretyme View Post
                                Can’t remember if a popped this one on y’all or not?


                                Click image for larger version

Name:	9F39D7B5-7AF0-47AD-A73F-953A5248810A.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	60000
                                My word. Lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X