Just for laughs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fjb

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1660527330841167.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	168631

    Comment


    • LFBB
      LFBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Monkey pox?

  • Where is the “upload attachment” button that used to be right down here under the text box?


    👇👇👇👇

    Comment


    • jmike
      jmike commented
      Editing a comment
      Under the smilies

    • Coastboater
      Coastboater commented
      Editing a comment
      Not the “Post” button, if that what you’re referring to. Used to be a button that made it easy to upload pics from my device photo library.
      Thanks for helping, though!

    • Coastboater
      Coastboater commented
      Editing a comment
      Navigated off the page and back and the button is back.
      If anyone finds my mind, please turn it in to lost and found 😀

  • Lessgo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coastboater; 08-15-2022, 04:52 PM. Reason: Using the camera icon. It used to be far easier. Maybe the apple updated my machine…

    Comment



    • mmmm bacon!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A87CC480-2B86-451F-B470-31A7E2B69BA4.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	168796

      Comment


      • Sans Peur
        Sans Peur commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not so sure about the slow part.

      • Tiretyme
        Tiretyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk, think they drain you one drop at a time

    • Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	424
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	169006 Lgb


      Attached Files
      Andrew Munao Jr
      Yamaha Sales/Tech Support, SIM Yamaha
      888-231-2392 | [email protected] | simyamaha.com

      Comment


      • Derp
        Click image for larger version

Name:	A3D39AAE-AED8-4AD0-A56D-3AAE298406E6.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	169665

        Comment


        • ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4179.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	170215

          Comment


          • Fgn
            Click image for larger version

Name:	34EC0520-99C0-425A-8092-F559FAC53BA7.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	170793

            Comment


            • Weponization of the DoJ
              Click image for larger version

Name:	6C8E69F9-3849-4E45-82C3-C313F31D427D.png
Views:	276
Size:	903.1 KB
ID:	171102

              Comment


              • Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                Wtf?

              • Coastboater
                Coastboater commented
                Editing a comment
                The Non-partisan FBI confiscated Mike Lindell’s cell phone yesterday.

              • Ol Mucky
                Ol Mucky commented
                Editing a comment
                The pillow guy
                Trumps friend

                Apparently nothing to do with trump
                Allegedly

            • He says the philipino tilt-a-whirl operators
              are the backbone of America lol

              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKlazh...ature=youtu.be

              Comment


              • jmike
                jmike commented
                Editing a comment
                Brandon likes to mention backbones because he hasn't got one himself

            • 95% of all electric cars are still on the road, the other 5% made it home.
              This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
              You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

              Comment


              • Lgb
                Click image for larger version

Name:	C5BCF660-A50D-4BD0-9560-0E4E92691054.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	171460

                Comment


                • Lol
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	E5D9D5B2-9E37-4083-815C-EF835D9D6F8C.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	982.8 KB
ID:	171613

                  Comment


                  • LFBB
                    LFBB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd like to sit about 6 rows closer to the front, "Sorry sir, you ain't white enough." (Or would that be black enough?)

                • Lgb
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	045A3340-976E-41F1-92A7-6CF084363F6C.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	171693

                  Comment


                  • With regard to Looting after the storm:

                    https://twitter.com/i/status/1575208253071720450

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X