Sending illegals to sanctuary states and cities.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending illegals to sanctuary states and cities.

California should love that...Charlie

And imagine that they wasted no time in "denouncing" this as "immoral".. LOL.. They want the illegals here, they want to protect them, they want to keep ICE from doing their jobs.. They won't report them when they have them.. No, I think this is EXACTLY what should happen.. And, I am not ashamed to say that I have been saying that for at least 18 months..

Comment

I hope it does happen...Charlie

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Yep. Give 'em what they asked for!

Comment

Drop a few thousand in Pelosi's district...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by NO WAKE View Post
              Yep. Give 'em what they asked for!
              Absolutely.. I mean really?? Why not?? They want them here, let them deal with it..

Comment

Sounds like a great plan to me as well; give them what they want! And now I hear them saying they don't want them--you just can't please them!

Comment

Close the damn border and take the ones we are obligated to keep here and ship them. We are still screwed. They will migrate to better opportunities. Away from the commies in the blue states and their rampant incompetence.

Comment

I was speaking with a local border patrol agent here yesterday and I asked him where he did most of his work; which I thought was border crossings on Lake Erie. He told me, however, that Lake Erie has very little illegal traffic and they spend most of their time between the Ohio Turnpike and I-75. Yes they have boats and yes the patrol, but not much coming in across the lake from Canada

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
                      I was speaking with a local border patrol agent here yesterday and I asked him where he did most of his work; which I thought was border crossings on Lake Erie. He told me, however, that Lake Erie has very little illegal traffic and they spend most of their time between the Ohio Turnpike and I-75. Yes they have boats and yes the patrol, but not much coming in across the lake from Canada
                      Doesn't surprise me at all...

Comment

I can picture a dozen bus loads unloading in Times Square now.... 😳

Comment

Working...
                        X