Some food for thought - On Trump's Demise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pstephens46 View Post

Does a redhead female cancel herself out?
    No, but she does cancel you out. That should scare you enough.

Comment

From the tone of these accusatory and hateful posts it is obvious the democrats are desperate to gain traction but they recognize their same old lame flaming arguments just don’t stir anyone anymore. They try to label people and everyone just laughs. ITs hard to get annoyed with them so I just chuckle
      as adults push them aside and carry on. More liberal tears please, I’m thirsty...

Comment

How about some diversity...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
          How about some diversity...Charlie
          Science, not so much but it does have a lot to do with voting patterns Charlie. Why do we have Congressional Black Caucus, Hispanic Caucus, Women's Caucuses in Congress. Same reason as we have the Tea Party Caucus. Only one group that doesn't have a Caucus is the old white male caucus. It's just shortened to GOP.

Voting blocks can tell you a lot about the direction that will shape the future of both the Republican and Democratic Parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post

Science, not so much but it does have a lot to do with voting patterns Charlie. Why do we have Congressional Black Caucus, Hispanic Caucus, Women's Caucuses in Congress. Same reason as we have the Tea Party Caucus. Only one group that doesn't have a Caucus is the old white male caucus. It's just shortened to GOP.

Voting blocks can tell you a lot about the direction that will shape the future of both the Republican and Democratic Parties.
            What is your point? We know minorities have voted Democrat. And what did it get them? Time for a change...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post

Agree with the God part but I would never fish or go on a boat with a communist. I wouldn’t trust myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post
                From the tone of these accusatory and hateful posts it is obvious the democrats are desperate to gain traction but they recognize their same old lame flaming arguments just don’t stir anyone anymore. They try to label people and everyone just laughs. ITs hard to get annoyed with them so I just chuckle
                as adults push them aside and carry on. More liberal tears please, I’m thirsty...

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                  In other news.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	54040
                  OMG!!
                  That is hilarious!!
                  The Mrs will love it so I gotta steal it for her
                  ‘12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's (for sale)
                  '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
                  '18 Fountain 38 - sold
                  ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
                    In other news.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	54040
                    Now that's funny! I'm surprised Willie looks as good as he does considering!

Comment

Former Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich published this piece www.alternet.org/...on Alternet today
                      This morning I phoned my friend, the former Republican member of Congress.

ME: So, what are you hearing?

HE: Trump is in deep sh*t.

ME: Tell me more.

HE: When it looked like he was backing down on the wall, Rush and the crazies on Fox went ballistic. So he has to do the shutdown to keep the base happy. They’re his insurance policy. They stand between him and impeachment.

ME: Impeachment? No chance. Senate Republicans would never go along.

HE (laughing): Don’t be so sure. Corporate and Wall Street are up in arms. Trade war was bad enough. Now, you’ve got Mattis resigning in protest. Trump pulling out of Syria, giving Putin a huge win. This dumbass shutdown. The stock market in free-fall. The economy heading for recession.

ME: But the base loves him.

HE: Yeah, but the base doesn’t pay the bills.

ME: You mean …

HE: Follow the money, friend.

ME: The GOP’s backers have had enough?

HE: They wanted Pence all along.

ME: So …

HE: So they’ll wait until Mueller’s report, which will skewer Trump. Pelosi will wait, too. Then after the Mueller bombshell, she’ll get 20, 30, maybe even 40 Republicans to join in an impeachment resolution.

ME: And then?

HE: Senate Republicans hope that’ll be enough – that Trump will pull a Nixon.

ME: So you think he’ll resign?

HE (laughing): No chance. He’s fu*king out of his mind. He’ll rile up his base into a fever. Rallies around the country. Tweet storms. Hannity. Oh, it’s gonna be ugly. He’ll convince himself he’ll survive.

HE: That’s when Senate Republicans pull the trigger.

ME: Really? Two-thirds of the Senate?

HE: Do the math. 47 Dems will be on board, so you need 19 Republicans. I can name almost that many who are already there. Won’t be hard to find the votes.

ME: But it will take months. And the country will be put through a ringer.

HE: I know. That’s the worst part.

ME: I mean, we could have civil war.

HE: Hell, no. That’s what he wants, but no chance. His approvals will be in the cellar. America will be glad to get rid of him.

ME: I hope you’re right.

HE: He’s a dangerous menace. He’ll be gone. And then he’ll be indicted, and Pence will pardon him. But the state investigations may put him in the clinker. Good riddance.
                      Here’s Hoping!
                      Keep hoping

Comment

And some of you want Sailfish and Mike back...Charlie

Comment

And some of you want Sailfish and Mike back...Charlie
                          You're cruel Charlie, that premature Mueller report was dead on!.
                          Kevin

Comment

Ha ha...Charlie

Comment

Former Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich published this piece www.alternet.org/...on Alternet today
                              This morning I phoned my friend, the former Republican member of Congress.

ME: So, what are you hearing?

HE: Trump is in deep sh*t.

ME: Tell me more.

HE: When it looked like he was backing down on the wall, Rush and the crazies on Fox went ballistic. So he has to do the shutdown to keep the base happy. They’re his insurance policy. They stand between him and impeachment.

ME: Impeachment? No chance. Senate Republicans would never go along.

HE (laughing): Don’t be so sure. Corporate and Wall Street are up in arms. Trade war was bad enough. Now, you’ve got Mattis resigning in protest. Trump pulling out of Syria, giving Putin a huge win. This dumbass shutdown. The stock market in free-fall. The economy heading for recession.

ME: But the base loves him.

HE: Yeah, but the base doesn’t pay the bills.

ME: You mean …

HE: Follow the money, friend.

ME: The GOP’s backers have had enough?

HE: They wanted Pence all along.

ME: So …

HE: So they’ll wait until Mueller’s report, which will skewer Trump. Pelosi will wait, too. Then after the Mueller bombshell, she’ll get 20, 30, maybe even 40 Republicans to join in an impeachment resolution.

HE: Senate Republicans hope that’ll be enough – that Trump will pull a Nixon.

ME: So you think he’ll resign?

HE (laughing): No chance. He’s fu*king out of his mind. He’ll rile up his base into a fever. Rallies around the country. Tweet storms. Hannity. Oh, it’s gonna be ugly. He’ll convince himself he’ll survive.

HE: That’s when Senate Republicans pull the trigger.

ME: Really? Two-thirds of the Senate?

HE: Do the math. 47 Dems will be on board, so you need 19 Republicans. I can name almost that many who are already there. Won’t be hard to find the votes.

ME: But it will take months. And the country will be put through a ringer.

HE: I know. That’s the worst part.

ME: I mean, we could have civil war.

HE: Hell, no. That’s what he wants, but no chance. His approvals will be in the cellar. America will be glad to get rid of him.

ME: I hope you’re right.

HE: He’s a dangerous menace. He’ll be gone. And then he’ll be indicted, and Pence will pardon him. But the state investigations may put him in the clinker. Good riddance.
                              Here’s Hoping!
                              Anyone remember this line of crap? I called it as I saw it then and guess what I still call it crap...Charlie

Comment

Anyone remember this line of crap? I called it as I saw it then and guess what I still call it crap...Charlie
                                !
                                BWP

Comment

Working...
                                X