• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fitting topic for the holding tank

Seems you can buy just about anything...Charlie

Wow! As if some people weren't already gender confused enough

Comment

This device can also be used by men on those extremely cold days when you forgot to tie a string to Willie! Also very helpful for Libs that all suffer from tiny Willie syndrome...

There was a "Pee Like A Guy" device that came out a few years ago that my wife got. Before her hysterectomy she would need to go every 5 minutes and being offshore fishing on rough days it was a real nuisance! She got one and used it till her surgery. It worked great.

Comment

Ok, that made me smile.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
        www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

One thing I noticed is that they are blue not pink. Could that suggest they are targeting girls that want to be boys? Ah the conspiracy theories...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
            One thing I noticed is that they are blue not pink. Could that suggest they are targeting girls that want to be boys? Ah the conspiracy theories...Charlie
            You wanna been seen peeing with a fake pink Swanson?
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
            www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Yea.
              So many questions.
              I guess I'll leave the question of if those ladies washed their hands to the imagination.
              I hope they make one for number 2.

Comment

Thanks Charlie, got to show this to my Admiral, she refuses to go to the sandbar and this won't help.
                All of the other Admirals just say, I got to pre and walk out in the water and go, ain't happening with my Admiral .
                I have now officially seen everything!
                BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
                  Thanks Charlie, got to show this to my Admiral, she refuses to go to the sandbar and this won't help.
                  All of the other Admirals just say, I got to pre and walk out in the water and go, ain't happening with my Admiral .
                  I have now officially seen everything!
                  BWP
                  I have a walk around cabin and a porta potty on my Mako so no problems. Perhaps you could get a bow dodger for some privacy on your boat...Charlie

Comment

• jmike
                    jmike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Showed this to the Admiral and she said it was nasty! She said it's only good for one use, and then you need to clean it.

I also have a walk around cabin with a real MSD, but the Admiral just backs up to the transom door, opens it up and squats. She does make me slow down while she's doing her bidness!

jmike commented..........I also have a walk around cabin with a real MSD, but the Admiral just backs up to the transom door, opens it up and squats. She does make me slow down while she's doing her bidness!................So you are saying she moons everyone behind your boat? Interesting...Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
                    jmike commented..........I also have a walk around cabin with a real MSD, but the Admiral just backs up to the transom door, opens it up and squats. She does make me slow down while she's doing her bidness!................So you are saying she moons everyone behind your boat? Interesting...Charlie
                    Nope! Only when we're 25-30 miles out and nobody's close. Then the head gets used. Actually, I'm on septic at home, so I just pump it into a cleanout I installed just for that purpose.

Comment

How do you pump it out of holding tank? Mine is pump out only, no overboard discharge. Total pita to find a place around me.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutTime2Fish View Post
                        How do you pump it out of holding tank? Mine is pump out only, no overboard discharge. Total pita to find a place around me.
                        That is why I use a porta potty. Just dump it in the toilet...Charlie

Comment

When they fix all the leaking sewer mains on the intercoastal and stop those nasty sea cows from dumping 60# loads I’ll start to worry about a human poop here and there...

Comment

Originally posted by AboutTime2Fish View Post
                            MSD with a Y fitting and a thru hull. A maceration pump is between the holding tank and the Y fitting. I can either pump out from the deck fitting into the septic or the thru hull if beyond the 3 mile limit.

Comment

Working...
                            X