Pittsburgh Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provider

You sound good on the surface but... Why do you not confront Mike. He has always used this part of the forum to spread his hate for Trump. He never offers anything constructive. He has an agenda and is using this forum to push it. How many times is he going to post the same thing over again?
    Actually Mike, Sailfish, Mako, Erie, et al. are all very passionate about what they believe, and also well thought of on this forum.
    Most of us usually (not always) stay out of the political partisanship, and when we do partake are not quite as passionate as they may appear to be.
    It’s not required to come out swinging in order to participate

At the end of the day, we can all still sit down together and enjoy a meal.
    Thank goodness for boats, right?

‘12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's (for sale)
    '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
    '18 Fountain 38 - sold
    ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s (on order)

Comment

Nice grouping of people together but you didn't address my quote. I never said it was required to come out swinging. Mike has an agenda and is using this forum to push it without offering anything constructive. If Ole feels the way he says, I was asking him why he doesn't confront Mike.
      Because Ole doesn't really care enough to engage Mike about it personally.
      Same way I don't care what motor is on their boat, car they drive or what they eat.
      Engine Sales and Service
      Ph +1 954.463.1515
      Fx +1
      Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
      www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post

Welcome back Kemper!

How many times have you been banned now. Is it up to 20 yet?

Private Message
        Kemper Kemper
        Banned 01-14-2017 4 09-11-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper1 Kemper1
        Banned 10-03-2017 0 10-03-2017
        Private Message
        Kemper10 Kemper10
        Banned 10-27-2018 0 10-27-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper101 Kemper101
        Banned 04-28-2018 0 09-30-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper102 Kemper102
        Banned 10-02-2018 0 10-02-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper103 Kemper103
        Banned 10-07-2018 0 10-09-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper11 Kemper11
        Banned 10-28-2018 0 10-28-2018
        Private Message
        Kemper2 Kemper2
        Banned 10-02-2017 0 10-02-2017
        Private Message
        Kemper3 Kemper3
        Private Message
        Kemper4 Kemper4
        Private Message
        Kemper5 Kemper5
        Private Message
        Kemper6 Kemper6
        Private Message
        Kemper9 Kemper9
        Banned 10-27-2018 0 10-27-2018
        Private Message

And, that doesn't even include your others like your last one - Right.
        As the song in West Side Story goes:

"No one loves A Fella With A Social Disease"

Comment

Nice grouping of people together but you didn't address my quote. I never said it was required to come out swinging. Mike has an agenda and is using this forum to push it without offering anything constructive. If Ole feels the way he says, I was asking him why he doesn't confront Mike.
          Actually, Mike does provide valuable input to the forum, what he does in the Holding Tank is his own business.
          And, if I told him to stop, he would, you on the other hand don't.
          As been told to you many times, if you don't like it, leave.
          I have said my piece, I will let this sit up till you read it, then I will ban you, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod 3 View Post

Actually, Mike does provide valuable input to the forum, what he does in the Holding Tank is his own business.
            I have said my piece, I will let this sit up till you read it, then I will ban you, again.
            Thank you
            And per our agreement I wont publish the pictures so long as given the latitude in the Holding Tank

Comment

Shouldn't we have taken guns from the cops ?

Comment

I hate what it is you say but, I will defend with my life your right to say it.

Therein lies the heart of free speach.

Nobody has a right not to be offended by the words of another. One of the greatest travesties perpetrated by the left was to convince people that it’s impolite to speak of religion and politics in civilized company. In fact, these two issues are the most important things to discuss and folks with poorly thought out reasoning and ignorant ideas must be called out otherwise society rots with delusions. Liberalism and Progressiveism are my facts proving my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod 3 View Post

Are there any posted rules for the Tank? I see that politics and religion are cleared topics, right? I don’t want to be banned for saying something that was posted somewhere as a rule. I’m gun shy after dealing with iBoobi and his trickery. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post
                    I hate what it is you say but, I will defend with my life your right to say it.

Therein lies the heart of free speach.

Nobody has a right not to be offended by the words of another. One of the greatest travesties perpetrated by the left was to convince people that it’s impolite to speak of religion and politics in civilized company. In fact, these two issues are the most important things to discuss and folks with poorly thought out reasoning and ignorant ideas must be called out otherwise society rots with delusions. Liberalism and Progressiveism are my facts proving my point.
                    Congrats. You earned my first and second "Like".

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigWhit View Post

Are there any posted rules for the Tank? I see that politics and religion are cleared topics, right? I don’t want to be banned for saying something that was posted somewhere as a rule. I’m gun shy after dealing with iBoobi and his trickery. Thanks.
                      No personal attacks.
                      Kemper in any alias is not wanted.
                      Keep it civil.
                      Our house, our rules.

Comment

Sounds fair enough. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X