Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluewaterposer
    Senior Poser
    • Feb 2016

No you Didn't, dare bring up Calypso Louie!.

BWP

Comment

• Mako runner
      Mr. Matey to you
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Pstephens46

If memory serves me, I don't think anyone here agreed that a military parade is a good idea.

I can criticize Trump about many things. Why is it just the opposite with Democrats? ANY, I MEAN ANY, criticism at all about any democrats or their policies is always met with some sort of outburst. Hell, I have heard defense of Louis Farrakhan just recently. We can't criticize him either?
      What do you expect. 1 he is black 2 he is muslim two groups the libs or dems whatever you want to call them will always kiss ass over...Charlie
      Greetings from Lake Hopatcong NJ / Milltown NJ

Comment

• Sailfish 218
        Senior Swabby
        • Nov 2014

Let's not get tacky guys. I don't know anyone personally that gives a crap about Farrakhan one way or another. And there's a big difference between not being racist and kissing their asses. Maybe you both ought to give that some thought.

Comment

• Pstephens46
          Senior Swabby
          • Jan 2017

What does racism have to do with it?

Why does that always come up?

Last edited by Pstephens46; 03-12-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Sailfish 218
            Senior Swabby
            • Nov 2014

Just pretend, I know it will hurt but just pretend for a moment that you were born black and can you tell me that Charlie's post would not be offensive to you.

"What do you expect. 1 he is black 2 he is muslim two groups the libs or dems whatever you want to call them will always kiss ass over...Charlie'

Comment

• Mako runner
              Mr. Matey to you
              • Dec 2015

Just calling it as I see it. Black Lives Matter the liberal darlings. Try to do something to keep the country safe by not letting in a bunch of unvetted refugees and liberals go to court and liberal judges stop you. And say you are anti muslim. Now if Farrakhan were gay or a woman or here illegally he would be the liberal trifecta ...Charlie

Comment

• Sailfish 218
                Senior Swabby
                • Nov 2014

Black Lives Matter were one of the darlings of the Russian troll farms and their divisive posts. Obviously that worked for you.

Muslim is just a religion. I believe our country was founded on the principle of religious freedom. Not just religious freedom for Christians.

Farrakhan being either black or Muslim shouldn't have anything to do with the conversation. If you don't like his politics, spit it out and we'll debate it.

The rest of your post is gibberish.

Comment

• Mako runner
                  Mr. Matey to you
                  • Dec 2015

ANY, criticism at all about any democrats or their policies is always met with some sort of outburst. Hell, I have heard defense of Louis Farrakhan just recently. We can't criticize him either?
                  ANY, criticism at all about any democrats or their policies or the groupes they protect.----------- Is what I was referring to.---------- And you see Sailfish the proof of his statement being correct is your outburst when I commented about some of the liberals protected groups. Thats all...Charlie

Comment

• Pstephens46
                    Senior Swabby
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Sailfish 218

Just pretend, I know it will hurt but just pretend for a moment that you were born black and can you tell me that Charlie's post would not be offensive to you.

"What do you expect. 1 he is black 2 he is muslim two groups the libs or dems whatever you want to call them will always kiss ass over...Charlie'
                    No. The thought doesn't hurt. Charlie is simply stating why he feels Farrakhan is off limits to criticism. And it is apparent you have already made up your mind as to who I am. The democrat party has lost touch with reality.

Muslim is not a religion. Islam is a religion.

Comment

• Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr.
                      BoB Banned

• Nov 2014

The statement was:

"1 he is black 2 he is muslim"

So, pray tell..................."Why does' that always come up?"

Pretty obvious to me

Comment

BoB Banned

• Nov 2014

If memory serves me, I don't think anyone here agreed that a military parade is a good idea.

I can criticize Trump about many things. Why is it just the opposite with Democrats? ANY, I MEAN ANY, criticism at all about any democrats or their policies is always met with some sort of outburst. Hell, I have heard defense of Louis Farrakhan just recently. We can't criticize him either?
                        I have an equal opportunity of distrust both parties and anyone else that threatens our society and freedom and constitution

I just have never seen some things with any party or person that I see with David Dennison

It isn't a parade I object to

What I object to is a draft dodger taking the review which means our military as they pass salute him

He (David) is like unto some banana republic dictator standing and recieving the salute of the military when that salute is not only misplaced but obscene considering who is recieving it.

He had plenty of opportunity in 1963 at 101 N Broad st in Philly to begin saluting and maybe recieving same when he earned that right but he chose not to while others went and suffered and sacrificed and died while he was being frat boy at Univ of Penn

Now, he wants to stand and recieve the review of our military

What a disgusting sight that will be to witness that draft dodger standing with his chin up as a military leader

Comment

• Pstephens46
                          Senior Swabby
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr.

The statement was:

"1 he is black 2 he is muslim"

So, pray tell..................."Why does' that always come up?"

Pretty obvious to me
                          Charlie - you can't say black anymore....

It's racist.

Comment

• Pstephens46
                            Senior Swabby
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr.

I have an equal opportunity of distrust both parties and anyone else that threatens our society and freedom and constitution

I just have never seen some things with any party or person that I see with David Dennison

It isn't a parade I object to

What I object to is a draft dodger taking the review which means our military as they pass salute him

He (David) is like unto some banana republic dictator standing and recieving the salute of the military when that salute is not only misplaced but obscene considering who is recieving it.

He had plenty of opportunity in 1963 at 101 N Broad st in Philly to begin saluting and maybe recieving same when he earned that right but he chose not to while others went and suffered and sacrificed and died while he was being frat boy at Univ of Penn

Now, he wants to stand and recieve the review of our military

What a disgusting sight that will be to witness that draft dodger standing with his chin up as a military leader
                            Redundancy....

Comment

BoB Banned

• Nov 2014

Charlie - you can't say black anymore....

It's racist.
                              No one says "Black" cant be said
                              Dont be absurd

Comment

BoB Banned

• Nov 2014

Redundancy....
                                And you are ......................................Not?

Imagine, Robert Mueller, Marine Corps Viet Nam vet
                                Bronze Star with "V" for combat heroism
                                Purple Heart
                                On the sidelines while David Dennison takes the review

John McCain said not to be a hero by David Dennison on the sidelines while David decrees our military must salute him?

"Redundancy"?
                                Your Damned Right it's freak'n redundancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail to the chief, HUH?

Comment

Working...