New tarrifs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mako runner View Post
    No I don't have time for that. I have plenty to do just to open up my lake house and de winterize it and spring cleaning. Then get my boat ready to launch and maybe some improvements. Then finely get to some fishing...Charlie
    Sounds awesome. Wish I had a lake house.

On another note. I just got a flash on my phone that the FBI just raided Michael Cohens office and took out a bunch of communications, tax returns, paper work and other stuff. All done under referral from Mueller's office by the New York States attorney. So, with State charges, there can be no presidential pardons involved.

Or, it could all be more fake news. Maybe we find out more on this evenings 6:30 news cast. Wonder what Faux State News will have to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post

On another note. I just got a flash on my phone that the FBI just raided Michael Cohens office and took out a bunch of communications, tax returns, paper work and other stuff. All done under referral from Mueller's office by the New York States attorney. So, with State charges, there can be no presidential pardons involved.

Or, it could all be more fake news. Maybe we find out more on this evenings 6:30 news cast. Wonder what Faux State News will have to say?
      Can't wait, I truly have nothing riding on this, and beside, wouldn't Pence sound good with President in front!
      Interesting development, gotta say it, God knows what is going to happen! Not my job to worry, and yes, I'm aware Trump is Not a moral man.
      God rules, we obey!
      Tariffs rule!
      BWP

Comment

• Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post

Can't wait, I truly have nothing riding on this, and beside, wouldn't Pence sound good with President in front!
        Interesting development, gotta say it, God knows what is going to happen! Not my job to worry, and yes, I'm aware Trump is Not a moral man.
        God rules, we obey!
        Tariffs rule!
        BWP
        Mike and Karen Pence were on our little island all last week, attended Easter service at our church. Very gracious to the congregation, and made every effort not to be a disruption. Even if you might disagree with some of his positions, they are nice people, with servant leader attitude. Hey, I'm from Indiana!

I also had to wonder if it's only a matter of time before he's the head man, unless he somehow gets swept out in the mess too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sailfish 218 View Post

As a matter of fact, I heard it was his office, home and hotel room where he was staying.
          Probably some data storage centers coming before long also.
          I just can't imagine that many lieutenants willing to take a fall for POTUS.
          '12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's (for sale - pending)
          '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
          '18 Fountain 38 - sold
          ’19 Invincible 36 - 350 Verado’s (on order)

Comment

• Well with all the other news in the headlines lately not much news about the tariffs. And the market has been just going sideways for the past few weeks. Looks like the investigators are going to be investigated now. Interesting...Charlie

Comment

• I'm pretty ignorant on this but, maybe tax the same as the other country taxes us and make it all even, may the best company win.

Comment

Working...
              X