Notifications?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications?

So I logged on 5 minutes ago and I see a "notification", I click on it and it says I was quoted by Mike Carrigan (Spelling) in "An open letter to Kemper. I click on the link and it opens to this:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin. I will try sending a note to the admin but until I can or get a reply I thought I'd post my question in the gen forum. Anyone have a clue?

Ha! So I try and contact the admin and I get this:

ErrorClose
    • ibadmin has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ibadmin from the recipient list and send the message again.

Comment

I've experienced that a few times recently also
      '12 Blackwood - 300 Verado's
      '17 Nor-Tech 340 - sold
      '18 Fountain 38 - 350 Verado's

Comment

It's the Russians !!!! or Kemper ?

Comment

Both, neither?
          Welcome back lfbb, long time no hear.
          BWP

Comment

Originally posted by bluewaterposer View Post
            Both, neither?
            Welcome back lfbb, long time no hear.
            BWP
            Thanks, was laid up most of the summer, this getting older stuff sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnrphil View Post
              It's the Russians !!!! or Kemper ?
              Actually, and I dont want to start any rumors, but I think it's the O'Ranians
              I've heard that OLE has done some service work for them on a landing craft that the FBI has been watching due to some rumors of strange activity on Miami Beach
              Now, my brother in law "Bubba" knows a guy named Buck who know's a guy who drives a delivery truck that some very strange activity has been going on at OLE's place

I'd keep an eye on OLE
              I've heard, and again it's not confirmed, that he has a picture of Nancy Pelosi in his office

Comment

Originally posted by Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr. View Post

I've heard that OLE has done some service work for them on a landing craft that the FBI has been watching due to some rumors of strange activity on Miami Beach
                Now, my brother in law "Bubba" knows a guy named Buck who know's a guy who drives a delivery truck that some very strange activity has been going on at OLE's place

I'd keep an eye on OLE
                I've heard, and again it's not confirmed, that he has a picture of Nancy Pelosi in his office
                Nancy Pelosi-AAAHHH!!!
                NO!!!!
                BWP

Comment

Originally posted by Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr. View Post

I'd keep an eye on OLE

Comment

A picture of Nancy next to a picture of a Cat boat. Only way to make a Cat look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Slough View Post
                      A picture of Nancy next to a picture of a Cat boat. Only way to make a Cat look good.
                      Go ahead, tell us how you really feel!
                      I cruise a pontoon boat occassionall,does that count as Cat like?.
                      BWP

Comment

Hilary next to Nancy would make Nancy look like Raquel and Maxine would make them both look like Marilyn!

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
                          Hilary next to Nancy would make Nancy look like Raquel and Maxine would make them both look like Marilyn!
                          So what are you saying?
                          Are you suggesting the picture OLE has in his office of MS Pelosi in her bikini isn't sexy?

Comment

[QUOTE=Comm. (VP) Mike Carrigan Sr.;n3734

I'd keep an eye on OLE
                            I've heard, and again it's not confirmed, that he has a picture of Nancy Pelosi in his office[/QUOTE]

Je----,
                            I thought I liked you Mike.
                            I was just breezing through the site cause our "boy" (Insert name here) was on "the other site" saying how he had been wronged and banned on this site.
                            Aneyhoo, I click on this here thread and this is what I read.
                            Now I can tell you, I love the female species, really do, not in a Harvey Weinstein kinda way, but in a respectful way.
                            If Nancy Pelosi was the last female on this here fine planet, I would stay at the other end.

Engine Sales and Service
                            Ph +1 954.463.1515
                            Fx +1
                            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

oparker@parkeryacht.com
                            www.parkeryacht.com

Member of the MSHS Group

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X