Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump compromised

Classified documents are found in Mike Pence's home | Daily Mail Online

Trump defends Pence, why would he do this after Pense screwed him? Tells me Trump is part of the problem.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Why do they describe it as a "Bombshell" when they gloss over Pedo B's as nothing? Oh, wait. I forgot. He is a republican.

Comment

Another one who won't be running in 2024...

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have some classified docs in my attic; I'll have my lawyers take a look and get back to you all.....

Comment

• jmike
          jmike commented
          Editing a comment
          That's funny, I asked my wife this morning if we had anything in our attic...

Aside from the documents...

How the fark did Pence, a public servant like the rest of them - get such a big farking house?

Same question I asked about poor Joe from Scranton - his estate is in one of the richest areas on the east coast, and he's owned it for a long long time.

Comment

• Parker Yacht
          Parker Yacht commented
          Editing a comment
          Love you long long time.

• TomS
          TomS commented
          Editing a comment
          Book deals. That's how O'bummer got his start too. Wealthy donors pay for the mountains of unsold books because no one cares about reading them, which are disposed of or never printed, and ta da, pad the account legally.

• Parker Yacht
          Parker Yacht commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear "Art" work and painting is the new "Book Deal".

Book deals get around the campaign finance laws

Comment

• NO WAKE
          NO WAKE commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t forget speaking engagements! What a joke!

Annnnnnd, here is the rub.
        I Think Pence is a "Nice" guy, not my guy, but, nice enough, etc.
        The "other" side has been doing book deals and getting rich forever, not just the other side, but everyone. It's legal right? Not really ethical, but legal.
        Pence either rides in First Class or hangs out with the rest of us in the back of the bus.
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

So, do all elected go in knowing the racket or game to getting rich as an elected official?
          Of all the elected we’ve had the last 30-40’years there isn’t one out there (just one) that’ll go on record and spill the beans so to speak? Not one ….

Comment

• Coastboater
            Coastboater commented
            Editing a comment
            The machine makes sure those don’t get “elected”.

"Poor" Joe purchased this house in 1974 for $185k. 1.1 million in todays dollars.

Joe Biden's Former Delaware Mansion—Here Are the Details (housebeautiful.com)

This house is in the land of the Duponts. Big Big Big dollar area.

He was 34 at the time.

He was a lawyer for a few years, mostly being a clerk and public defender. Ran for congress, two years later he bought that estate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Mucky View Post
            So, do all elected go in knowing the racket or game to getting rich as an elected official?
            Of all the elected we’ve had the last 30-40’years there isn’t one out there (just one) that’ll go on record and spill the beans so to speak? Not one ….
            Pretty much.
            Let's look at AOC, someone put her net worth from the year she started till now.
            We should be able to track that pretty easily.
            Why do you think it's getting a younger crowd who want "change", yet it never changes, they become part of the "swamp".
            This is how it works. Old "Swamper" to young Rep, "Son/Ms, what we have here is a cash cow, you do this, and you get this".
            Take the Ultimate, who, is in the private sector.
            Smuckersberg, gonna change the world and get rid of "The Man", T-Shirts, jeans, etc. Is he still wearing that shit in front of Congress?
            Hell, now, he is "the Man".
            Money changes everyone and everything. And, don't tell me it doesn't---------.
            Engine Sales and Service
            Ph +1 954.463.1515
            Fx +1
            Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
            www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• erie skipper
              erie skipper commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm still hoping for my "change"!!
          Working...