X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump/Twitter/America.

Trump/Twitter/America?
    What's does the poll say?
    It's about truthful a poll as we can get. Or is it?
    It doesn't matter whether he goes back or not, but seems America does have an opinion on if he should.
    Engine Sales and Service
    Ph +1 954.463.1515
    Fx +1
    Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
    www.parkeryacht.com

I don't think Trump needs to run again. Republicans need the NPA/independent vote and if Trump is on the ballot, they will either not vote or vote Democrat..
    Personally, I liked what he was doing for our country but sometimes I felt he should just STFU and keep his hands off the phone or at least be a little more eloquent it what he spoke or tweeted but I understand that is the Donald.
    I used to be able to watch him for about 15 minutes on the TV (about 14:45 more the the current Eggplant in la chief)....

Comment

There is a large base of people that not only will they not vote for him, but they will do their best to make all sorts if lies to persuade others not to vote for him. Not sure he is the one. With that in mind, if it comes down to Trump or Hiden, I will no doubt vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMacGyver View Post
        There is a large base of people that not only will they not vote for him, but they will do their best to make all sorts if lies to persuade others not to vote for him. Not sure he is the one. With that in mind, if it comes down to Trump or Hiden, I will no doubt vote for Trump.
        He is all but unelectable.. I would vote for a closet door before I vote for Biden, but the fact remains that Trump can't win the centrist and independents over.. Trump is the reason the midterms went the way they did.. Everything looked great then he "floated" out there he had a "huge" announcement.. Listening to Rasmussen the other day and he said that the swing was about 4%-6% and that is all it took.. Trump is a turn off for the people that swing elections.. It is what it is..

I voted for him twice.. I saw a video yesterday and this guy was talking about DeSantis and Trump slugging it out in a primary.. He said that if Trump somehow was to win the nomination, he would lose to Biden.... Again.... For the same reason(s) mentioned above.. Interestingly enough, though, he said if DeSantis won the nomination over Trump, there would be no candidate that the democrats could run that could beat him. He'd win in a landslide..

Obviously this is all subjective, but DeSantis needs to be the one..
        As of April 2nd, boatless for the first time in many years.
        2019 Tidewater 252 CC Twin F150's- SOLD
        2016 Tidewater 230 CC VF250 SHO- SOLD
        Mobile, Al.
        Dauphin Island, Al.

Comment

• Sans Peur
          Sans Peur commented
          Editing a comment
          But then we would lose DeSantis in FL. Not sure how I feel about that.

• KMac
          KMac commented
          Editing a comment
          It's for the better good.. LOL...

• Tiretyme
          Tiretyme commented
          Editing a comment
          Mentioned that same thing to my aunt who is here from Palm Coast for Thanksgiving

I'm trumped out......and that's his own fault

Comment

I voted Trump twice as well, however, he leaves a bad taste in my mouth, he's very egotistical and yes I would vote for him again if he was the nominee!

Now, Democrats and their supporters will destroy America, those of us that know how to watch will get by, the Democrats will die off and that will make America great again.
          Democrats are mostly useless!

BWP

Comment

I'm voting anyone but Biden.

But would much rather see someone other then Trump take the wheel.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

What scares me is if Trump runs as an Independent and DeSantis as a Republican. The Demoncrats will win for sure.

Comment

• Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly!!

Originally posted by MikeLoew View Post
              What scares me is if Trump runs as an Independent and DeSantis as a Republican. The Demoncrats will win for sure.
              They'll win regardless. Haven't you figured out why?

Comment

• Parker Yacht
                Parker Yacht commented
                Editing a comment
                You can be a bit of a pesimist, but, you may be right.

• Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                Ever notice how all the late vote tally’s, mail-in, fakees, whatever always swing the blue to victory?

Originally posted by V_Thirteen View Post

They'll win regardless. Haven't you figured out why?
              OK , I know you'll have a good reason , but if thats true , why didn't Hillary win ?

Comment

• Tiretyme
                Tiretyme commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn’t think she needed all the cheats, thought it was a wrap, glass ceiling and all

• Surfercross
                Surfercross commented
                Editing a comment
                She won the popular vote don't you remember.

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

OK , I know you'll have a good reason , but if thats true , why didn't Hillary win ?
              She was supposed to win. However, Hillary was sufficiently hated, and Trump had such a turnout, that the cheating machine just wasn't able to do the job. By 2020, they said "screw appearances" and pulled out all the stops. Turned the Dominion machines up to eleven.

It worked like a charm, some people bitched, but nobody did anything about it. Trump folded like a card table under a fat lady, nice little FBI op on January 6 was staged to set a very public example for any patriot wannabees, and that was that. There's no reason not to do it every time henceforth.

Republicans, their candidates, platforms, and strategies, are now irrelevant. The RINOs have assumed the status of permanent minority opposition party, where they can ineffectually spout platitudes while continuing to stuff their pockets.

Comment

She was supposed to win. However, Hillary was sufficiently hated, and Trump had such a turnout, that the cheating machine just wasn't able to do the job. By 2020, they said "screw appearances" and pulled out all the stops. Turned the Dominion machines up to eleven.

It worked like a charm, some people bitched, but nobody did anything about it. Trump folded like a card table under a fat lady, nice little FBI op on January 6 was staged to set a very public example for any patriot wannabees, and that was that. There's no reason not to do it every time henceforth.

Republicans, their candidates, platforms, and strategies, are now irrelevant. The RINOs have assumed the status of permanent minority opposition party, where they can ineffectually spout platitudes while continuing to stuff their pockets.
                Wow , if you believe any of that I pity you , I hope thats sarcasm .

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty45 View Post

Wow , if you believe any of that I pity you , I hope thats sarcasm .
                  Your statements that the 2020 election was not corrupt are well known here. I don't know whether you honestly believe that to be true (which would be a sad testament to your powers of observation and reasoning) or whether you just echo the Biden party line out of loyalty and obedience to the Democrat party. You've never struck me as being dimwitted, so I tend to figure it's number two.

They, like their opposition, do not deserve such loyalty, unless perhaps your lips are locked onto the government titty. In that case suck away, I understand.

Comment

Your statements that the 2020 election was not corrupt are well known here. I don't know whether you honestly believe that to be true (which would be a sad testament to your powers of observation and reasoning) or whether you just echo the Biden party line out of loyalty and obedience to the Democrat party. You've never struck me as being dimwitted, so I tend to figure it's number two.

They, like their opposition, do not deserve such loyalty, unless perhaps your lips are locked onto the government titty. In that case suck away, I understand.
                    Funny stuff . ^ I refuse to believe anything without proof , and as I've said before , Youtube videos and conspiracy theories are just the drivel of sad small minded people . But , mostly , I refuse to give Hillary , or any democrat for that matter , enough credit to assume they were smart enough to accomplish what you say . To quote Sargent Friday , "The facts , just the facts " . The one thing Trump has proven , people are basically dumb and will believe what they want to true , to be true .

Comment

• Smitty45
                      Smitty45 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LFBB , thats too funny , not what you said when the movie came out , what changed your mind ? Popular opinion on here , LMFAO -----

LFBB
                      LFBB
                      F/O
                      Tweet
                      05-08-2022, 05:17 PM
                      I am 18 minutes into this "documentary", I'll put it this way, I'm going to try watching all of it but....As of the 18 minute mark I have each and everyone of this cast down as a plant. They will expose just enough to boil the pot but never enough so that even a drop spills over. This is an attempt to appease those on the right, nothing more. These men and woman are getting well compensated to stir things up but stop short of exposing any real truth. All part of the good cop bad cop shit show we've all come to partake in.

That is all

EDIT: OMG, mind numbing to watch. Who is to say they weren't planting votes for Trump, all this info means nothing, like I said before, more spinning of the wheels.
                      Last edited by LFBB; 05-08-2022, 06:21 PM.

• LFBB
                      LFBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Smitty, it's important to note what segment of the population I'm trying to appeal to at any given time. Those dumping ballots into the boxes certainly proves that something was afoot, whose team was doing the stuffing, well we can't say can we? But it is fair to say that the team that won was the team cheating.

That said, if I want to be honest, everything is a show, it's all a show to keep us minions thinking we have a say or even control. If you can wrap your head around that fact, you might have hope yet.

• Smitty45
                      Smitty45 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LFBB , you go from - 2000 mules had plenty of evidence, you just choose not to see it.
                      -
                      To -
                      Smitty, it's important to note what segment of the population I'm trying to appeal to at any given time. -

Hmmm , just trying to impress the cool kids , LOL

So where's the "plenty of evidence ?" Flip flop much ? LOL

I agree completely with this statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X