Crypto company linked to the DEMS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto company linked to the DEMS.

FTX has imploded after donating millions to the DEMS. I'll see if I can get more on the story and post.

What I can say is the "company" lost 32 BILLION with a "B" in just a few days. Someone walked away with a shit load of money.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Interesting 🤔!

BWP

Comment

This story is way, way weirder than you'd expect, even in clown world. They were the second largest contributor to the Democrat party after good old George Soros.

The money path was: US taxsucker money sent to Ukraine. Instead of buying weapons, Ukraine invests in crypto through FTX. FTX "borrows" their clients' money, funnels it to the Democrat party. Democrat party kicks 10% to the big guy, the rest goes to steal elections. Funded by us, the stupid tax donkeys.

Sam Bankman-Freid and his weasel rat girlfriend Caroline Ellison are as deep state as can be. Don't expect a real investigation, just a cover-up.

Remember that Ghislane Maxwell was convicted of running an underage human sex trafficking ring which apparently had no clients.

Edit to add: Biden didn't miss a moment getting the money train rolling again! This from today:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1668546415325219s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.2 KB ID:	174689
      Last edited by V_Thirteen; 11-15-2022, 10:22 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

And when I say Deep State:

1. Sam Fried is the son of Barbara Fried. She is the co-founder of "Mind The Gap" super PAC that is a Democrat donor.

2. Sam's brother Gabe, is the director of "Guarding against Pandemics" Before that (2019) he was an advisor to Democrat political action committees. He also advised donors for the Democrat party resulting in millions of donations toward the 2018 elections.

3. Aunt Linda Fried is an epidemiologist at Columbia University. Her husband is in research tied to HIV-AIDS. You can find their information on the World Economic Forum website.

4. Two weeks after Biden became prez, Sam Fried became the second largest donor to the Democrat party - second to Soros, of course.

5. At Sam's peak, he was worth 26 Billion.

6. Sequoia Capital invested in Sam's company. That was 500 million. Sam mad3 money off the transaction then donated 500 million back to Sequoia Capitol.

7. Gary Ginsler, the head of the SEC (placed by Biden) had a former boss. That boss' daughter became the president of the sister company that Sam Fried ALSO owns.

8. The US and Ukraine used Sam Fried's bitcoin company, FTX, to send your tax dollars to them. That earned Sam about $40 million, which he turned around and donated to the Democrat party. (Side note. The Democrats used $35 million in abortion adds) .

9. Gary Ginsler has had another crypto company in court because they are accusing them of doing what FTX did.​

Comment

• blaster
          blaster commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow!

• bluewaterposer
          bluewaterposer commented
          Editing a comment
          I love you V-13!
          Incredible research, on Judgement day they'll be found lacking.

Jimmy shows the whole deal. Its fucked up!

Comment

Nothing will happen.
          There is "Dark Money" on both sides of the isle.
          However, in the "lefts" case, it will be swept under the pews.
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1
          Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I hear these crypto bosses are dropping like flies lately.
            This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
            You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

Just like epstein hung himself with the cameras somehow stopped working.

Comment

Nothing here to see, move along

Comment

With that much money involved, hire a stand-in for the helicopter crash then a little plastic surgery and off to Costa Rica for your remaining days…

Comment

What is going on in the crypto world?  And why are crypto bosses dying? Last week former Morgan Stanley trader and co-founder of the $3 billion cryptocurrency firm Amber Group, Tiantian “TT” Kullander, 30, died suddenly in his sleep on November 23rd. Tiantian “TT” Kullander 29-Year-Old Crypto pioneer Nicolai Mushegian was found dead a few weeks…

Comment

Originally posted by Coastboater View Post
                    With that much money involved, hire a stand-in for the helicopter crash then a little plastic surgery and off to Costa Rica for your remaining days…
                    Have they moved Costa Rica to the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea?

Comment

Working...
                    X