Russia had an absolute right to invade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia had an absolute right to invade.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1GV2TY

Per the agreement that ended WWII all four super powers had an absolute right to invade any of a long list of states/territories etc that Nazi'ism gained a foot hold.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Seems like the Russians may be playing fast and loose with the definition of gaining a foothold.

Comment

Not dissimilar to the cartels in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by erie skipper View Post
        Not dissimilar to the cartels in Mexico
        I don't follow???
        This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties either expressed, written or implied and confers no rights.
        You assume all risk for your use. The author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner's acting ability.

Comment

• erie skipper
          erie skipper commented
          Editing a comment
          Referring to the govt being run and/or influenced by non govt power groups

Where is the missing Russian Nuclear missile sub?
        Engine Sales and Service
        Ph +1 954.463.1515
        Fx +1
        Toll Free: 800.622.6747

[email protected]
        www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

• jmike
          jmike commented
          Editing a comment
          In a river in the northeast United States... nevermind, that's a movie.

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post
        Where is the missing Russian Nuclear missile sub?
        Are you talking about K-129 or some new missing sub?

Comment

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

Are you talking about K-129 or some new missing sub?
          https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia...-harbor-report
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	172572
          Engine Sales and Service
          Ph +1 954.463.1515
          Fx +1

[email protected]
          www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I find it hard to believe that our intelligence simply lost track of this submarine. I call bullshit on this story!

Comment

Just remember, as in everything else they do, we are only told what they want you to know. Fear is a great way to control the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Peur View Post
                Just remember, as in everything else they do, we are only told what they want you to know. Fear is a great way to control the masses.
                Maybe,
                But everything I see is they are prepping us for a Nuclear blast of some type, somewhere.
                Engine Sales and Service
                Ph +1 954.463.1515
                Fx +1

[email protected]
                www.parkeryacht.com

Comment

I work for a state agency and we have film on everything, there is no way it just left port undetected and without a video of it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Yacht View Post

Maybe,
                    But everything I see is they are prepping us for a Nuclear blast of some type, somewhere.
                    Yep they are, running ads in NYC about taking shelter in case of a nuclear blast etc. They feel they have to thin the heard and that makes sense enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfercross View Post
                      I find it hard to believe that our intelligence simply lost track of this submarine. I call bullshit on this story!
                      With all due respect, you do tend to call bullshit a lot. Just because something seems too unusual to fit your perceived experiences doesn't mean it isn't true. It could just mean that the world has gotten out of hand to a point beyond your expectations.

In this case, couldn't "disappear" just mean that5 it left harbor and went to sea? I mean, that's the whole point of a submarine, right?

Either that or the Russians have the cloak of invisibility, in which case they can spy on you in person in the Key West T-shirt shop changing room!

Comment

• Surfercross
                        Surfercross commented
                        Editing a comment
                        As you state in many of your posts there is a ton of bull shit. Media makes up stories without all the info or incomplete info. You really think that in time of escalated tensions that USA would simply not know where a submarine that is allegedly carrying the Tsunami bomb actually is. Please!

Originally posted by LFBB View Post

Yep they are, running ads in NYC about taking shelter in case of a nuclear blast etc. They feel they have to thin the heard and that makes sense enough to me.
                      No problem here, I found an old 1960's school desk in my dad's hoarder barn. I can hide under it when TSHTF.

Comment

• Still Learning
                        Still Learning commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I’m just gonna curl up in my hall way and cover my head
                    Working...
                    X